ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article summarizes the results of studies carried out under conditions of Moldova Steel Works OJSC for the last 25 years. The science-based technological solutions to improve the qualitative characteristics of high carbon wire rod, which has a high deformability in drawing were resulted from. The staff of Z.I. Nekrasov Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine took an active part in these studies. The results of these studies are effectively introduced at other primary metals establishments, including OJSC «MMK», in particular, the technology for manufacturing of high carbon wire rod-rolled in coils of large diameter 15.5-16.0 mm, made of 80P steel for manufacture of new generation rails sleepers for heavy-laden and high-speed roads.

Keywords

Steel, modification, microalloying, wire rod, structure, properties.

Sychkov Alexandr Borisovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Parusov Vladimir Vasilievich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Head of Metal Heat Treatment For Engineering department, Z.I. Ne-krasov Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.

Ivin Yury Alexandrovich – Head of Electric Steelmaking Laboratory (Key Laboratory of Plant) of OJSC Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, Russia.

Dziuba Anton Yurievich – Head of Profiled Rolling Laboratory (Key Laboratory of Plant) of OJSC Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, Russia.

Zaitsev Gregory Sergeevich – Postgraduate Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Acting Principal Engineer of Meltshop, OJSC Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, Russia.

References

1. Parusov V.V., Sychkov A.B., Parusov E.V. Theoretical and technological bases of production of high species wire rod. Dnepropetrovsk: ART-PRESS, 2012, 376 p.

2. Sychkov A.B. Razrabotka skvoznoy tehnologii proizvodstva effektivnyih vidov katanki iz nepreryivno-litoy zagotovki s povyishennyim soderzhaniem primesey tsvetnyih metallov i azota: dis. ... d-ra tehn. nauk [Development of production technology through effective types of wire rod continuously cast billets with a high content of non-ferrous metals and nitrogen. Dr. Diss.]. Minsk, 2005, 380 p.

3. Gubenko S.I. Transformatsiya nemetallicheskih vklyucheniy v stali [Transformation of non-metallic inclusions in steel]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1991, 224 p.

4. Belalov H.N. Formation properties of the cable wire. Stalnyie kanatyi: Nauch. tr. [Steel ropes: Scientific. works]. Odessa: Astroprint, 2001, pp. 105-116.

5. Sychkov A.B., Zhigarev M.A., Nesterenko A.M., Zhukova S.Y., Peregoudov A.V. Vyisokouglerodistaya katanka dlya izgotovleniya vyisokoprochnyih armaturnyih kanatov [High carbon wire rod for the manufacture of high-strength reinforcing ropes]. Bender: Poligrafist, 2010, 280 p.

6. Parusov V.V., Nesterenko A.M., Sychkov A.B. etc. Wire rod Moldovan Metallurgical Plant for production of tire cord. Stalnyie kanatyi: nauch. tr. [Steel ropes: Scientific. Works]. Odessa: Astroprint, 2001, pp. 99-105.

7. Bigeev V.A., Sychkov A.B., Zaitsev G.S. Improvement of production technology steel 80P under EAFP OJSC «Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works». Teoriya i tehnologiya metallurgicheskogo proizvodstva: mezhregion. sb. nauch. trudov / pod red. V.M. Kolokoltseva. [Theory and technology of steel production. Interregional Scientific. Works]. Ed. V.M. Kolokoltsev. Magnitogorsk, 2012, рр. 43-48.

8. Korchunov A.G., Bigeev V.A., Sychkov A.B., Zaitsev G.S., Ivin Y.A., Dziuba A.Y. Improvement of production technology through coils rolled steel grade 80P at OJSC «Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works». Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, no. 2 (42). pp. 29-35.

9. Kolokoltsev V.M., Chukin M.V., Bigeev V.A., Sychkov A.B., Zaitsev G.S. Through the technology of production coils rolled steel grade 80P. Perspektivyi razvitiya metallurgii i mashinostroeniya s ispolzovaniem zavershennyih fundamentalnyih issledovaniy i NIOKR: materialyi nauch.-praktich. konf. s mezhdunarodnyim uchastiem i elementami shkolyi dlya molodyih uchenyih [Prospects for the development of metallurgy and engineering completed using basic fundamental research and research and development. Scientific and practical conference with international participation and elements of a school for young scientists]. Ekaterinburg, 2013, pp. 235-239.

10. Bigeev V.A., Sychkov A.B., Zaitsev G.S. Improvement of production technology, high-carbon eutectoid steel began using the effective modification and microalloying. Sovremennyie problemyi gorno-metallurgicheskogo kompleksa. Energosberezhenie. Ekologiya. Novyie tehnologii: materialyi X Vseros. nauch.-praktich. konf. s mezhdunarodnyim uchastiem [Recent developments in the mining and metallurgical complex. Energy saving. Ecology. New technology. X All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation]. Stary Oskol, 2013, pp. 3-8.