ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Regularities and the main mechanism of the dynamic errors of the longitudinal and transverse form of wells and holes in processing of end-dimensional rotating by multiple tools have been opened and identified. This will allow to develop mathematical models to calculate the accuracy of forming holes and wells with the help of such instruments taking into account main dynamic factors. These models will form the basis of the unified physical theory of such processes.

Keywords

Rotary drilling and cutting tools, the dynamic mechanism of processing errors, transverse and axial oscillations tool.

Sergeev Sergey Vasiljevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), assistant professor, Head of Production Technology and Equipment Engineering Industry department, South Ural State University (National Research University) Branch in Ust-Katav. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Sergeev Yuriy Sergeevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), assistant professor, Electrical Equipment and Automation of Production Processes department, South Ural State University (National Research University) Branch in Zlatoust. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Reshetnikov Boris Aleksandrovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), professor, Production Technology and Equipment Engineering Industry department, South Ural State University (National Research University) Branch in Ust-Katav. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Shalamov Viktor Georgievich – D.Sc. (Eng.), professor, Technology of Mechanical Engineering department, South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Kopylov V.E. Burenie? … Interesno! [Drilling? ... I wonder!]. Mos-cow: Nedra, 1981, 160 p.

2. Boyarko Y.L. Bor'ba s iskrivleniem skvazhin. [Fighting deviated wells]. Tomsk: Publ. TSU, 1968, 110 p.

3. Vozdvigenskiy B.I., Rebrik B.M. V glub' zemli. Razvedochnoe burenie – ot proshlogo k budushhemu. [In the depths of the earth. Exploratory drilling – from past to future]. Moscow: Nedra, 1989, 168 p.

4. Gordievsky E.N. Kratkoe rukovodstvo dlya burovogo mastera mekhanicheskogo kolonkovogo bureniya. [Quick Reference Guide for driller mechanical core drilling]. Moscow: Nauka, 1969, 512 p.

5. Kalinin A.G. Curvature of boreholes. Moscow, 1963, 308 p.

6. Utkin N.F., Kizhnyaev Y.I., Pluzhnikov S.K. ed. Utkin N.F. Obrabotka glubokikh otverstij [Treatment of deep holes]. Leningrad, 1988. 269 p.

7. Dalsky A.I. Tekhnologicheskoe obespechenie nadezhnosti vysokotochnykh detalej mashiny [Technology to ensure reliability of precision machine parts]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1975. 223 p.

8. Osipov A.I. Samoorganizatsiya i khaos: ocherk neravnomernoj termodinamiki [Self-organization and chaos: irregular outline of thermodynamics] Moscow: Knowledge, 1986. 64 p.

9. Haken H. Sinergetika: Ierarkhii neustojchivostej v samoorganizuyushhikhsya sistemakh i ustrojstvakh [Synergetics: Hi-erarchy of instabilities in self-organizing systems and devices]. Mos-cow, 1985. 423 p.

10. Kopylov V.E., Cheremnykh A.G., Shlyk J.K., Herman O.I. Upravlenie dinamikoj buril'noj kolonny [Drillstring dynamics control: the manual]. Tyumen: TGU, 1985, 119 p.

11. Lakirev S.G., Khilkevich J.M., Sergeyev S.V. Vibratsionnaya mekhanika protsessov sverleniya – bureniya i novye dinamicheskie ehffekty [Vibration mechanics of drilling – drilling and new dynamic effects: monograph]. Chelyabinsk: CSTU, 1993, 286 p.

12. Lakirev S.G., Khilkevich J.M., Karsuntsev A.I., Tarabrin V.A. Sposob obrabotki otverstij [A method of processing holes]. A.s. USSR, no. 1180172, 1985.

13. Reshetnikov B.A. Sovershenstvovanie tekhnologicheskikh sistem dlya razvertyvaniya otverstij s tsel'yu obespecheniya vysokoj tochnosti ikh raspolozheniya [Improved technology systems for reaming in order to ensure high accuracy of their location]. Dis. Kurgan, 1986. 186 p.

14. Lakirev S.G., Khilkevich Y.M., Reshetnikov B.A., Levanidov V.V. Sposob obrabotki otverstij [A method of processing of the holes]. A.s. USSR, no. 122,088, 1986.

15. Sergeev S.V. Povyshenie tochnosti pri sverlenii otverstij spiral'nymi sverlami putem upravleniya dinamicheskimi sostavlyayushhimi protsessa [Improved accuracy when drilling twist drills by controlling the dynamic of the constituent process.] Dis. Chelyabinsk, 1995, 293 p.