ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The technology of manufacture of cast steel work rolls of cold rolling mill from ingot by electroslag remelting has been developed. The properties of cast forging rolls from steel 9Cr2MV-S and cast rolls from steel 60Cr3SiMV-S have been studied. It was determined that the cost of cast roll manufacture at 17% lower, than cost of cast forging roll.

Keywords

Work rolls, cold mill, electroslag remelting, mechanical properties.

Belevskiy Leonid Sergeevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), professor, Applied Mechanics department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Phone: 8 (3519) 29-84-38. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Ismagilov Ramil Rafkatovich – a postgraduate student, Applied Mechanics department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, a leading expert on rollers and bearings of Equipment Division, Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works OJSC. Phone: 8 (3519) 24-75-20. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Belevskiy L.S., Ismagilov R.R. Puti povysheniya sluzhebnykh svojstv valkov stanov kholodnoj prokatki [The ways of increasing of servis characteristics of rolls on cold mills]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vectnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2012, no 1, pр. 56-60.

2. Ismagilov R.R., Borovkov I.V., Belevskiy L.S., Firkovich A.Yu. and oth. Ispytaniya chugunnykh valkov na listovom stane kholodnoj prokatki [The test of iron rolls on sheet cold mill]. Stahe und Eisen. Special issue. June 2011, pp. 75-77.

3. Vdovin K.N., Gimaletdinov R., Kolokoltsev V.M. and oth. Prokatnye valki [Rolls]. Magnitogorsk, 2005, 543 p.

4. Firkovich A.Yu., Klochkov O.S., Ismagilov R.R. and oth. Materialy i tekhnologiya izgotovleniya valkov stanov goryachej i kholodnoj prokatki. Sprav. posobie [The materials and technology of. Reference textbook]. Magnitogorsk, 2012. 248 p.

5. Bashnin Yu.A. Vliyanie sposoba vyplavki na strukturu i svojstva stali dlya proizvodstva valkov kholodnoj prokatki [The influence of the means of smelting on structure end properties of steel for manufacture of rolls cold mills]. Steel, 1984, no10, рp. 65-69.

6. Klochkov O.S. and oth. Proizvodstvo stal'nykh prokatnykh valkov na OOO «YUzhUralTekhnoTrejd» [The manufacture of steel rolls on OOO «JgUral Techno Trade»]. Transactions VIII Congress of rollers, Magnitogorsk, 11-15 October, 2010. Magnitogorsk, 2010, vol. 11, pp. 465-468.