ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Change of microstructure of microalloyed low-carbon steels in different manufacturing processes was studied. It is shown, that liquation plays an important role in phase and structural component distribution in the final structure of hot-rolled products. Subsequent heat treatment facilitates to improve the uniformity of the structure and enhance steel mechanical properties.

Keywords

Microalloyed steels, microstructure, concast billet, controlled rolling, heat treatment.

Denisov Sergey Vladimirovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Director of the central laboratory of Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works, Magni-togorsk. Phone: 8 (3519) 247-902.

Zavalishchin Aleksandr Nikolaevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), professor, Materials and Heat Treatment of Metals department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Phone: 8 (3519) 298-567. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Koghevnicova Elena Vasilievna – a postgraduate student, Materials and Heat Treatment of Metals department, Nosov Magni-togorsk State Technical University. Phone: 8 (3519) 246-511, (3519) 209-022. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Rumyantsev Mihail Igorevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), professor, Metal Forming department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Phone: (3519) 298-566. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Kovalev A.I., Vainshtein D.I., Rashkovsky A.Yu., Khlusova E.I., Orlov V.V. Osobennosti izmeneniya struktury po secheniyu listovogo prokata iz vysokoprochnykh shtripsovykh stalej [Features of structure changes along section of sheet rolled product from high-strength strip steels]. Metallurg. 2011, no. 1. pp. 61-68.

2. Salganik V.M., Denisov S.V. Razrabotka i osvoenie tekhnologii proizvodstva rulonnogo prokata klassov prochnosti KH60-KH70 tolshhinoj bolee 12 mm dlya izgotovleniya trub [The development and implementation of technology for the production of coil stock units with X60-X70 strength and more than 12 mm thick for pipes producing]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2008, no. 1, pp. 81-84.

3. Denisov S.V., Zavalishchin A.N., Koghevnikova E.V. Issledovanie karbidov v stali K60 dlya trub magistral'nykh truboprovodov [The research of carbides in the high-strength steel K60 for pipelines]. Proceeding of the Eighth Congress of Rollers. Magnitogorsk, 2010, vol. 2, pp. 539-542.