ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article examines the impact of copper sulfate on indicators of dynamic strength of the dried pellets of copper concentrate. The using of copper sulfate as addition to lignosulphonate water solu-tion, which is used as a binder in the granulation of copper concentrate, was suggested. This solution allows to reduce binder solution density from 1.09 to 1.04 g/cm3, and thus, reducing the flow-rate of lignosulfonate on granulation.

Keywords

Copper concentrate pellets, pellets static strength, copper sulfate, lignosulphonate water solution.

Katrenov Bauyrzhan Boranbaevich – junior research fellow, Physics and Chemistry of Condensed Waste Complex Utilization laboratory, Zh. Abishev Chemical and Metallurgical Institute, Karaganda, Republic of Kazakhstan. Phone: 8 (7212) 43-19-73. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Zhumashev Kalkaman Zhumashevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Head of Physics and Chemistry of Condensed Waste Complex Utiliza-tion laboratory, Zh. Abishev Chemical and Metallurgical Institute, Karaganda, Republic of Kazakhstan. Phone: 8 (7212) 43-19-73. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Selivanov Evgeniy Nikolaevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Director of Metallurgy Institute, Ural Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences, Yekaterinburg. Phone: (343) 267-91-24. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Katrenov B.B., Zhumashev K.ZH. O vozmozhnosti ispol'zovanija mednogo kuporosa pri granuljacii mednogo koncentrata [About use of copper vitriol in the time of pelletization of copper concentrate]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2012, no. 2 (38), pp. 7-11.

2. Malyshev V.P., Teleshev K.D., Nurmagambetova A.M. Razrushaemost' i sohrannost' konglomeratov. [Preservation and destructivity of conglomerates]. Almaty: SSC «Gylym», 2003, 336 p.

3. Malyshev V.P., Nurmagambetova A.M., Teleshev K.D., Larikov V.A. Verojatnostnye modeli staticheskoj i dinamicheskoj prochnosti okuskovannyh materialov. [The probable models of static and dynamic strength of piece – made materials]. Nonferrous metals. 2003, no. 2, pp. 35-39.

4. Malyshev V.P. Matematicheskoe planirovanie metallurgicheskogo i himicheskogo jeksperimenta. [Mathematical design of metallurgical and chemical experiments]. Alma-Ata: Nauka, KazSSR, 1977, 37 p.

5. Zhumashev K. ZH., Turumbetov U.A., Narembekova A., Katrenov B.B. Innovation patent № 20990 of Republic of Kazakhstan. The method of preparation of sulphide copper and lead concentrate to roasting process. Published by bulletin № 3. 16.03.2009.

6. Sadykov S.U. Sovershenstvovanie tehnologii shihtovanija, okatyvanija i apparata dlja uprochnjajushhej sushki granulirovannoj mednoj shihty polifrakcionnogo sostava: dis. … kand. tehn. nauk. [Improvement of technology of charging, pelletizing and apparatus for strength drying of pelletizing copper charge of multi-fraction composition. Diss... Candidate of technical sciences]. Karaganda, 2003. 148 p.