ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The assessment and ways for competitiveness increasing of coil reinforcing steel article are presented in this article. The method of competitiveness index determination was used for the assessment. The comparison of the national and foreign standard requirements level for reinforcing steel has been performed. The variants of modern methods of coil reinforcing steel production have been examined; their effectiveness assessment has been made with the use of the time-saving law and recommendations on their efficiency improving were given.

Keywords

Reinforcing steel, competitiveness, competitiveness assessment, analysis of the technology, engineering processes, choice of technology.

Kharitonov Veniamin Aleksandrovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: (3519) 29-84-82. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Petrov Igor Mikhailovich – Postgraduate Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: (3519) 29-84-82. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Fatkhutdinov R.A. Orientation on the competitiveness. Standarty i kachestvo [Standards and Quality]. 2007, no. 12, pp. 79-83.

2. Nosov A.D., Noskov E.P., Semenov V.E. and other. Razrabotka i realizatsiya konkurentosposobnykh tekhnologij proizvodstva nizkouglerodistoj armaturnoj provoloki v usloviyakh OАO «MMK-METIZ» [Development and implementation of competitive low-carbon technologies reinforcing wire at JSC «MMK-METIZ»]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2008, 107 p.

3. Dorohin P.S., Kharitonov V.A. Progress in the structure of consump-tion of rebar with diameter up to 18 mm is inevitable. Strojmetall [Stroymetall]. 2012, no. 3, pp. 14-23.

4. Anikeyev V.V. Kharitonov V.A. Reinforcement need to harmonize requirements. Metallosnabzhenie i sbyt [Metal Supply and Sales]. 2010, no. 10, pp. 60-65.

5. Chukin M.V., Gun G.S., Korсhunov A.G., Polyakova M.A. Prospects of production of high-carbon steel, high-strength steel grades. Chernye metally [Ferrous metals]. December, 2012, pp. 8-15.

6. Kharitonov V.A., Petrov I.M. Analysis and directions of development of processes of production of low-carbon of coil reinforcing steel. Obrabotka sploshnykh i sloistykh materialov: mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. [Treatment of solid and laminated materials: Interuniversity collection of scientific papersо]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2012, iss. 38, pp. 31-38.

7. Nazarenko V.V. Evaluation of competitiveness as basis of planning. Standarty i kachestvo [Standards and Quality]. 2006, no. 8, pp. 72-77.

8. Kochetov V.V. Methods for assessing the competitiveness of products and production. Standarty i kachestvo [Standards and Quality]. 2006, no. 6, pp. 62-64.

9. Shestopal Y.T., Shchetinina N.Y. Quality and competitiveness. Standarty i kachestvo [Standards and Quality]. 2010, no. 2, pp. 62-65.

10. Kochetov V.V. Methods for assessing the competitiveness of products and production. Standarty i kachestvo [Standards and Quality]. 2006, no. 7, pp. 88-91.

11. Korotkov E.M., Shestopal Y.T., Dorofeyev E.D. Konkurentnye pozitsii biznesa: monografiya [The competitive position of the busi-ness]. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2003, 261 p.

12. Ogvozdin V.Y. Quality Model. Standarty i kachestvo [Standards and quality]. 2006, no. 1, pp. 63-64.

13. Kharitonov V.A., Ivancov A.B., Laptev T.A. Obrabotka provoloki rastyazheniem: monografiya [Processing of wire tension]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2012, 162 p.

14. Kharitonov V.A. Classification methods for metal forming technology featured in the production of wire. Modelirovanie i razvitie protsessov obrabotki metallov davleniem [Simulation and development of metal forming processes]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2012, pp. 49-58.

15. Fatkhutdinov R.A. Strategicheskij marketing [Strategic Marketing]. Moscow: ZAO «Business School» Intel-Synthesis», 2000, 640 p.

16. Kharitonov V.A., Petrov I.M. Choosing effective manufacturing processes mild low-carbon coil reinforcing steel. Tekhnika i tekhnologiya: novye perspektivy razvitiya: materialy VIII Mezhdun. nauch.-prakt. konferentsii [Engineering and technology: new prospects: Proceedings of the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference]. Moscow: Publishing House «Sputnik+» 2013, pp. 18-21.