ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The materials concerning Kopanskoe ilmenite concentrate deposit and theoretical fundamentals of problem solution of ilmenite concentrate providing have been introduced. The basic diagram for titaniferous magnetite ore processing and the developed magnetic gravitational method for titaniferous magnetite ore enrichment with conditioning iron vanadium and ilmenite concentrates receiving have been suggested.

Keywords

Titaniferous magnetite ore, ore dressing, flotation, magnetic separation, gravitation, technology of processing, ilmenite concentrate.

Chyzhevsky Vladimir Bronislavovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8(3519)298555. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Shavakyleva Olga Petrovna – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8(3519)298555. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Reznichenko V.A., Shabalin L.I. Titanomagnetite, field, metallurgy, chemical technology. Мoscow: Science, 1986.

2. Chyzhevsky V.B., Rashnikov V.F., Taxautdinov R.S. Method of ore dressing of titanomagnetite ores. Patent RF, no 035212.

3. Chyzhevsky V.B., Shavakyleva O.P. Ore dressing of tin different types of titanomagnetite ores. Nauchnyie osnovyi i praktika pererabotki rud i tehnogennogo syirya: materialyi mezhdunar. nauch.-tehn. konferentsii. [Scientific fundamentals and practice of processing of ores and technogenic raw materials: Materials of International scientific-technical conference]. Ekaterinburg: Publishing House «Fort Dialog-Iset», 2011, pp. 529-531.

4. Chyzhevsky V.B., Shavakyleva O.P., Gmyzina N.V. The enrichment of titaniferous magnetite ore in the South Urals. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnic of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2012, no. 2(38), pp. 5-7.

5. Shavakyleva O.P. The enrichment of titaniferous magnetite ore. Nauchnyie osnovyi i praktika pererabotki rud i tehnogennogo syirya: materialyi XYII mezhdunar. nauch.-tehn. konferentsii. [Scientific fundamentals and practice of processing of ores and technogenic raw materials: Materials of XYII International scientific-technical conference]. Ekaterinburg: Publishing House «Fort Dialog-Iset», 2012, pp. 39-41.

6. Gladskikh V.I., Grom S.V., Emelin K.A., Chyzhevsky V.B., Shavakyleva O.P. State and development prospects of the raw material base of Magnitogorsk iron and stell works. Gornyiy zhurnal. Chernyie metallyi. Spets. vyipusk. [Gorn journal. Ferrous metals. Special release]. 2012, pp. 12-14.

7. Chyzhevsky V.B., Shavakyleva O.P. Technology of enrichment of titaniferous magnetite ores Chernorechensky field. Sovremennyie metodyi tehnologicheskoy mineralogii v protsessah kompleksnoy i glubokoy pererabotki mineralnogo syirya: materialyi mezhdunar. soveschaniya «Plaksinskie chteniya-2012» [Modern methods of technological Mineralogy in the processes of complex and deep processing of mineral raw materials: Materials of the International meeting «Plaksin readings-2012»]. Petrozavodsk, 2012, pp. 291-292.