ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article presents a method for artificial damping of the dynamic system of a mobile sinking hoisting plant, involving reduction of dynamic loads in elastic elements of the hoisting plant with a gearless, high-torque hydraulic drive, based on introduction of a proportional pressure valve in the hydraulic system, providing overflow of hydraulic fluid from the pressure line to the drain one in transient acceleration and deceleration limiting the amplitude of the differential pressure on the hydraulic motor by forced application of defined pressure in the pressure line, implementing a flexible dynamic pressure feedback.

Keywords

Hoisting plant, gearless hydraulic drive, flexible negative feedback, proportional pressure valve, dynamic loads.

Vagin Vladimir Sergeyevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: +7 (3519) 29 85 20.

Filatov Anatoly Mikhailovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical Univer-sity, Russia. Phone: +7 (3519) 29 84 24. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Kurochkin Anton Ivanovich – Postgraduate Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: +7 (3519) 29 85 20. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Kantovich L.I., Vagin V.S. Vliyanie sistemy privoda na dinamicheskie nagruzki peredvizhnykh prokhodcheskikh pod"emnykh ustanovok. Gornoe oborudovanie i ehlektromekhanika [Mining Machinery and Electromechanics]. 2012, no. 6, pp. 26–33.

2. Popov Yu.V., Timukhin S.A., Saypullaev A.A., Kasimov A.A., Nekrasov N.Yu. Izvestiya Ural'skogo gosudarstvennogo gornogo universiteta [Proceedings of the Ural State Mining University]. 2013, no. 1(29), pp. 56–58.

3. Vagin V.S., Kurochkin A.I. Gornyj informatsionno-analiticheskij byulleten' (nauchno-tekhnicheskij zhurnal) [Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin (scientific and technical journal)]. 2012, no. 9, pp. 232–238.

4. Vagin V.S. Gornyj informatsionno-analiticheskij byulleten' (nauchno-tekhnicheskij zhurnal) [Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin (scientific and technical journal)]. 2012, fascicle, pp. 63–67.

5. Vagin V.S. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhni-cheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2012, no. 1, pp. 10–12.

6. Vagin V.S. Bezreduktornyiy vyisokomomentnyiy gidravlicheskiy privod peredvizhnyih prohodcheskih pod'emnyih ustanovok [High-torque direct drive hydraulic tunnel mobile lifting equipment]. Magnitogorsk: Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2012, 149 p.

7. Trifanov G.D. Improving the efficiency and safety of operation of mine hoisting plants. Gornoe oborudovanie i ehlektromekhanika [Mining Machinery and Electromechanics]. 2009, no. 7. pp. 49–51.

8. Navrotsky K.L. Teoriya i proektirovanie gidro- i pnevmoprivodov [Theory and design of hydraulic and pneumatic actuators]. Moscow: Engineering. 1991, 384 p.

9. Gamynin N.S. Gidravlichekiy privod sistem upravleiya [Hydraulic drives for control systems]. Moscow: Mashinostroyeniye. 1972, 373 p.

10. Borohovich A.I., Vagin V.S. Gornyj zhurnal [Mining Journal]. 1989, no. 4. pp. 92–96.

11. Ilyin S.R., Trifanov G.D., Vorobel S.V. Gornoe oborudovanie i ehlektromekhanika [Mining Machinery and Electromechanics]. 2011, no. 5. pp. 30–35.