ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The paper deals with the calculation of the temperature fields in the casting - mold for different foundry technologies. It is shown that the thermal conditions of the formation of castings in chill casting and sand mold casting have a significant impact on their mechanical, special and performance characteristics.

Keywords

Casting, alloy, casting mold, temperature, thermal capacity, thermal conductivity.

Kolokoltsev Valery Mikhailovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Rector of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical Uni-versity, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Sinitskiy Yevgeniy Valerievich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical Univer-sity, Magnitogorsk, Russia. Phone: +7 (3519) 29-85-30. Е-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Savinov Alexander Sergeevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Head of the Theoretical Mechanics and Mechanics of Materials Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. Phone: +7 (3519) 29-85-18. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Kolokoltsev V.M., Goltsov A.S., Sinitskiy E.V. The influence of the primary cast structure of heat- and wear-resistant iron-carbon alloys on their corrosion resistance. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2011, no. 2 (34), pp. 18-23.

2. Kompleksno-legirovannye belye chuguny funktsional'nogo naznacheniya v litom i termoobrabotannom sostoyaniyakh / Ri Eh.Kh., Kolokol'tsev V.M., Ri Kh., Petrochenko E.V., Voronkov B.V. Vladivostok, 2006.

3. Veinik A.I. Teoriya zatverdevaniya otlivki [The theory of solidification]. Moscow: Mashgiz, 1960, 435 p.

4. Veinik A.I. Priblizhennyj raschet protsessa teploprovodnosti [An approximate calculation of the thermal conductivity]. Leningrad: Gosenergoizdat, 1959, 184 p.

5. Anisovich G.A., Zhmakin A.P. Okhlazhdenie otlivki v kombinirovannoj forme [Cooling castings in a combined mold]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1969, 136 p.

6. Savinov A.S., Tuboltseva A.S., Varlamova D.V. Temperature pattern calculation for the green-sand mold. Chernye metally [Ferrous metals]. 2011, pp. 36-38.

7. Savinov A.S., Tuboltseva A.S., Radomskaya V.V. et al. Determination of molding sand mixture thermal capacity at temperature pattern calculation for the green-sand mold. Sovremennaya metallurgiya nachala novogo tysyacheletiya: sbornik nauchnykh trudov Chast' I [Modern metallurgy at the beginning of the new millennium: Collection of scientific papers. Part I]. Lipetsk: LSTU, 2010, pp. 32-36.