ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Non-ferrous metals separate quantitative extraction from solutions is possible with effective organic reagents, which were chosen by quantum chemical calculating method of both extractive components and extracting reagents reactivity parameters.

Keywords

Organic reagents, nonferrous metals, solutions, quantum chemical method, parameters of the reactivity.

Medianik Nadezhda Leonidovna – D.Sc. (Eng.), professor, Head of Chemistry, Packaging Industry Technologies department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Phone: 8(3519) 298522. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Varlamova Irina Alexandrovna – Ph.D. (Education), associate professor, Chemistry, Packaging Industry Technologies department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Phone: 8(3519)298533. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Kalugina Natalia Leonidovna – Ph.D. (Education), associate professor, Chemistry, Packaging Industry Technologies department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Phone: 8(3519)298533. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Medianik N.L., Varlamova I.A., Kalugina N.L. Vybor vysokoehffektivnykh reagentov dlya flotatsionnogo izvlecheniya ionov medi (II) i tsinka iz tekhnogennykh gidromineral'nykh resursov / [Selection of efficient flotation reagents for the extraction of copper (II) and zinc ions from industrial hydroresources]. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Vestnik ISTU], 2010, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 91-96.

2. Medianik N.L., Kalugina N.L., Varlamova I.A., Strokan A.M. Prognozirovanie svojstv reagentov po ikh kvantovo-khimicheskim deskriptoram. [Predicting the properties of reagents using their quantum-chemical descriptors]. News of higher educational institutions. Mining Journal, 2011, no. 3, pp. 83-89.

3. Shadrunova I., Medyanik N., Varlamova I., Kalugina N. Forecasting of reagents properties by their quantum chemical descriptors // XIV Balcan mineral processing congress, Tuzla, 2011, vol. 1.

4. Kalugina N.L., Varlamova I.A., Medianik N.L. Explore the possibility of selective extraction of copper by liming of waste water mines. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. [Vestnik ISTU]. 2010, no. 2, pp. 188.

5. Medianik N.L., Kalugina N.L., Varlamova I.A., Strokan A.M. The methodology of creating of reproducing resources technologies of recycling hydrotechnogenic raw. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vectnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2011, no. 1, pp. 5-9.