ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The resuts of tests of rollers produced from electroslag remelting ingots on cold rolling sheet mills have been presented. The durability of cast rolls with 2,5-3,5% chromium content exceeds the durability of forging rollers with 1,5-2,5% chromium content in 1,42-1,64 times.

Keywords

Rollers, cold rolling, electroslag remelting, durability.

Belevskiy Leonid Sergeevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Phone: 8 (3519) 29-84-38. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Ismagilov Ramil Rafkatovich – Postgraduate Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, a leading expert on rollers and bearings of Equipment Division, OJSC «Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works», Russia. Phone: 8 (3519) 24-75-20. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Belevskiy L.S., Ismagilov R.R. The experience of manufacture of cast steel work rolls of cold rolling mill from ingot by electroslag remelting. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, no. 3(43), pp. 78-81.

2. Korolev A.A. Konstruktsia i raschet mashin i mekhanizmov pro-katnykh stanov [The design and calculation of machinery and mechanisms of mills]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1985, 373 p.