ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article describes the experience in application of the robot system to measure technological residual stresses. The substantiation of the stress measurement method by X-ray diffractometry is shown. A description of the robot system is given. A description and results of measurement of flat and round samples, complex parts are given. Conclusions about the superiority of the robot systems used for the residual stresses control are made.

Keywords

Residual stresses, robot system, measurement, X-ray diffractometry.

Karmanov Vadim Vladimirovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Head of the Department of Innovative Manufactur-ing Engineering, Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Russia. Phone: +7 (342) 239-15-08. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Trofimov Viktor Nikolaevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Russia. Phone: +7 (342) 239-13-49. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Nurtdinov Anton Sergeevich – Postgraduate Student, Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Russia. Phone: +7 (342) 239-15-08. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Zvonov Sergey Nikolaevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Director of LLC KSENA, Perm, Russia. Phone: +7 (342) 218-21-95. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Outeiro J.C., Umbrello D., M'Saoubi R. Experimental and numerical modelling of the residual stresses induced in orthogonal cutting of AISI 316L steel. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 2006, no. 46 (14), рр. 1786-1794.

2. Smirnov G.V., Demin M.V., Smeloe V.T., Artamonov M.Yu. Sozdanie metodiki modelirovaniya ostatochnykh napryazheniy v poverkhnostnom sloe pera lopatki i raschet deformatsii pera lopatki posle snyatiya sloya s ostatochnymi napryazheniyami [Establishment of a simulation procedure for residual stress on the surface of the gas-turbine engine blades and determination of blade deformation after removal of the surface with residual stress]. Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo aerokosmicheskogo universiteta im. akademika S.P. Koroleva (natsionalnogo issledovatelskogo universiteta) [Bulletin of Academician Korolev Samara State Aerospace University], 2006, no. 2-1, pp.94-99.

3. Rukavishnikov I.V. Razrabotka sredstv i metoda magnitnykh shumov dlya kontrolya ostatochnykh napryazheniy v stoykakh shassi letatelnykh apparatov [Development of the means and methods of magnetic noise control of residual stresses in landing gear of aircraft]. Ph.D. dissertation. Moscow, 2006.

4. Apalkov A.A. Issledovanie ostatochnykh napryazheniy v ele-mentakh konstruktsii YaEU metodom sverleniya otverstiy i tsifrovoy spekl interferometrii [Investigation of residual stresses in NPP structural elements by drilling holes and digital speckle interferometry]: Ph.D. dissertation. Moscow, 2005, 173 p.

5. Gorelik S.S., Skakov Yu.A., Rastorguev L.N. Rentgenograficheskiy i elektronno-opticheskiy analiz [X-ray and electron-optical analysis]. Moscow: MISIS, 2002, 360 p.

6. Trofimov V.V., Bashkarev A.Ya., Kraus I. Rentgenovskaya tenzometriya - eto tak prosto [X-ray strain measurement - it's so simple]. V mire nerazrushayushchego kontrolya [In the world of non-destructive testing], 2005, no. 1 (27), pp. 28-32.

7. Khrenov N.N. Osnovy kompleksnoy diagnostiki severnykh truboprovodov [Fundamentals of comprehensive diagnostics of northern pipelines]. Nazemnye issledovaniya [Ground survey]. Moscow: Gasoil Press, 2005, 608 p.