ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Reheating furnaces for hot rolling sheet mills are multi-zone heaters of a transmission type in which several simultaneous high temperature interrelated processes take place. The necessity of the account of the processes mutual influence on each other introduces the additional requirements for the control loops embodiment by separate process variables. It is of current interest especially in using optimizing control loops since this effect is evident in the shift of the statistical characteristics of the optimizing processes due to the actions brought in the process of perturbations from the other control loops.

The aim of the study is to develop and investigate the behavior of the optimization control system for the heating furnace main process variables granting the significant perturbations in the stabilizing circuits when changing the heating furnace operation modes.

As a result of carried out investigation the optimizing control system structure actualizing the heating furnace power saving mode has been developed. The results of the developed system simulation showed the effective implementation of heating furnace energy saving modes under the significant perturbations in the stabilizing control loops.

Keywords

Reheating furnace, slab billet heating, energy saving heating modes, optimal control system, transients in control loops, automated system

Parsunkin Boris Nikolaevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Academician of A.M. Prohorov Engineering Academy, Russia. Phone: 8(3519)298432. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Andreev Sergey Mihailovich – Ph.D. (Eng), Associate Professor, Head of Automated Control Systems department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8(3519)298527. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Akhmetov Timur Uralovich – Service Engineer Limited Liability Company Scientific and Production Association «Automatica», Magnitogorsk, Russia. Phone: 8(3519)298558. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Genkin A. L. Energosberegayushchee upravlenie sovremennym listoprokatnym proizvodstvom [Energy-saving control of modern sheet and plate production]. Proizvodstvo prokata. [Rolled Products Manufacturing], 2008, no.7, pp. 38-43.

2. Parsunkin B.N., Andreev S.M. Requirements in energy-saving metal heating. Steel in Translatio. 2002, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 37-41.

3. Parsunkin B.N., Andreev S.M., Bushmanova M.V. Optimizatsiya upravleniya teplovym rezhimom nagrevatel'nykh pechey [Optimization of thermal controll of heating furnaces]. Stal’. [Steel], 2003, no.9, pp.65-67.

4. Andreev S.M., Parsunkin B.N., Nuzhin D.V. Avtomatizirovannaya sistema upravleniya toplivosberegayushchim nesimmetrichnym nagrevom metalla pered prokatkoy v sovremennykh metodicheskikh pechakh [Automatic control system of the fuel preserve asymmetrical metal heating before rolling in the contemporary methodological ovens]. Avtomatizatsiya i sovremennye tekhnologii [Automation and modern technology], 2010, no.1, pp.14-20.

5. Andreev S.M., Parsunkin B.N. Optimal Control System of Industrial Furnace Thermal Rate. Russian Internet Journal of Industrial Engineering, 2013, no. 1, pp. 22-27.

6. Rumyantsev M.I., Shubin I.G., Nosenko O.Yu. Konstruirovanie modeli dlya rascheta temperatury nizkolegirovannykh staley pri prokate na ShSGP [Designing models for calculating temperature alloy steels at the box office on the hot strip mill]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Nosov of Vestnik Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2007, no. 1, pp. 54-57.

7. Parsunkin B.N., Andreev S.M., Akhmetov U.B. Optimizatsiya upravleniya tekhnologicheskimi protsessami v metallurgii: monographiya [Optimization of process control in metallurgy: a monograph]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2006, 198 p.

8. Parsunkin B.N., Andreev S.M., Ryabchikov M.Yu. Sovershenstvovanie upravleniya rezhimom nagreva metalla v metodicheskoy pechi za schet ispol'zovaniya modeli protsessa [Perfecting of control by a condition of heat of metal in a continuous furnace at the expense of use of a sample piece of process]. Avtomatizatsiya tekhnologicheskikh i proizvodstvennykh protsessov v metallurgi [Automation of technological and production processes in metallurgy]. 2009, no. 3, pp. 131-149.

9. Parsunkin B.N., Andreev S.M., Logunova O.S. Akhmetov T.U. Lokal'nye stabiliziruyushchie kontury avtomaticheskogo upravleniya v ASU TP promyshlennogo proizvodstva: monografiya [Stabilizing local automatic control loops in industrial production: a monograph]. Magnitogorsk: Poligraphiya, 2012, 406 p.

10. Parsunkin B.N., Andreev S.M., Akhmetov T.U., Mukhina E.Y. Optimal energy-efficient combustion process control in heating furnaces of rolling mills. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, no. 5, pp. 58-62.

11. Sayrov A.M. Optimizatsiya upravleniya teplovym rezhimom v rabochem prostranstve nagrevatel'noy pechi [Optimization of thermal control in the working space of the heating furnace]. Avtomatizirovannye tekhnologii i proizvodstva [Automation of technologies and production], 2013, no. 5, pp. 296-301.

12. Parsunkin B.N., Andreev S.M., Obukhova T.G. Issledovaniye optimalnogo energosberegayushchego protsessa szhiganiya topliva v rabochem prostranstve metallurgicheskikh pechey [Research optimum energy-saving combustion process in the workspace metallurgical furnaces] Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2005, no. 4, pp. 28-36.

13. Kazakevich V.V., Rodov A.B. Sistemy avtomaticheskoy optimizatsii [Systems of automatic optimization]. Moscow: Energiya, 1977, 288 p.

14. Linchevskiy V.P. Toplivo i ego szhiganiye [Fuel and fuel combustion]. Moscow: Metallurgizdat, 1959, 400 p.

15. Parsunkin B.N., Bushmanova M.V., Andreev S.M. Raschety sistem avtomaticheskoy optimizatsii upravleniya tekhnologicheskimi protsessami v metallurgii [Calculations the systems of automatic optimization of technological processes in metallurgy]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2003, 267 p.