ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The brief analysis of the active systems for industrial and ecological safety at Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works OJSC and the basic directions for scientific and technical projects to mod-ernize these systems carried out by the experts of «MMK» OJSC together with the scientists of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, as well as the data according to the results of these projects and a scientific background of the expediency of realizing actions directed to the increase of the efficiency of functioning systems which provide stable progress of «ММК» OJSC are presented in this article.

Keywords

Incidents, industrial traumatism, accidents, the behavior audit, polluting substances, industrial wastes, recultivation.

Gladskikh Vladimir Ivanovich – Chief of the Ore Mining and Dressing Plant at OJSC Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, Russia. Phone: (812)24-27-81.

Drobny Oleg Fedorovich – Ph.D. (Eng), Chief of the Environmental Protection department at OJSC Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, Russia. Phone: (812)24-79-83. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Las’kov Sergei Alekseevich – Director of the Health, Industrial Safety and Ecology Department at OJSC Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, Russia. Phone: (812)24-95-81.

Cherchintsev Veacheslav Dmitrievich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Head of Industrial Ecology and Security Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Phone: (3519)29-85-15.

References

1. Dubrovsky B.A. Magnitka: New Techiques Open New Possibilites. Stal’ [Steel]. 2012, no. 2, pp. 2-4.

2. Drobny O.F., Cherchintsev V.D. Development and implementation of measures to improve environmental situation within Magnitogorsk industrial hub. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tehnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, no. 5, pp. 74-78.

3. Cherchintsev V.D., Gusev A.M., Drobny O.F. Methods and means of reducing man caused impact of agglomeration production of the OJSC Magnitogorsk Jron and Steel Works” on ecosystem of Magnitogorsk industrial area. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tehnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2009, no. 2, pp. 25-29.

4. Cherchintsev V.D., Valeev V.Kh., Somova U.V. Investigation of sludge greasy sediments of metal production. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tehnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2011, no. 2, pp. 80-83.

5. Cherchintsev V.D., Sayina J.E. Improvement of the absorbing processes of capturing sulfur dioxid. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tehnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2012, no. 1, pp. 21-23.

6. Cherchintsev V.D., Koshkina V.S., Antipanova N.A., Proshkina O.B. Ecosystems of Slag Pumps influence on Ecosystems of Southern Ural. Ekologiya i promyshlennost’ [Ecology and industry of Russia]. 2010, febr. pp. 52-54.