ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This paper offers an algorithm of how to bring together views of consumers and manufacturers that has been based on a functionally-oriented analysis and ap-proaches of qualimetry for establishing the relationship of the consumer functions and requirements of regulatory documents for products. As an example, we chose one of the most common types of metalware – a hexagon head bolt. It was established that one feature of such bolts provided various consumer functions. A manufacturer of steel products should consider this fact. The offered approach allowed us to reduce time for searching compromise solutions at the first stage of standards development – reaching a consensus between a consumer and a manufacturer. This algorithm is multipurpose and can be used for all types of products.

Keywords

Standardization, scientific bases, protypology, standard, consumer functions, manufacturer’s requirements, consensus, hexagon head bolt.

Danilova Yuliya Vladimirovna – Postgraduate Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magni-togorsk, Russia. Tel.: +7 (3519) 29-84-81. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Polyakova Marina Andreyevna – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical Uni-versity, Magnitogorsk, Russia. Tel.: +7 (3519) 29-84-81. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Rubin Gennadiy Shmulievich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. Tel.: +7 (3519) 29-84-30. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Federal Law #184-FZ “On technical regulation”, dated 27 December 2002 (as amended on 9 May 2006, 1 May, 1 De-cember 2007, 23 June 2008).

2. Bukin V.P., Ordinartseva N.P. Standartizatsiya i kachestvo produktsii: uchebnoe posobie [Standardization and product quality: a tutorial]. Edited by Professor G.P. Shlykov, Doctor of Technical Sciences. Penza: CSTI, 2004, 107 p.

3. Rubin G.Sh., Polyakova M.A., Chukin M.V., Gun G.S. Protypology: a new stage in the standardization of metal products. Stal' [Steel]. 2013, no. 10, pp. 84-87.

4. Rubin G. Sh., Polyakova M.A. Development of the scientific bases of standardization. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudar-stvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2014, no. 1, pp. 97-102.

5. Polyakova M.A., Rubin G.Sh. The modern trend in develop-ment of standardization as science. Chernye metally [Ferrous metals], 2014, no. 6, pp. 32-37.

6. Rubin G.Sh. Kvalimetriya metiznogo proizvodstva: monografiya [Qualimetry of the metalware production: Monograph]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2012, 167 p.

7. Rubin G.Sh. A functionally-oriented analysis as a methodological basis of metalware quality management. Trudy vos'mogo kongressa prokatchikov [Proceedings of the Eighth Congress of Rolling Engineers]. Magnitogorsk, 2010, vol. 1, pp. 397-399.

8. Rubin G.Sh., Kamalutdinov I.M. A functionally-oriented analysis of the geophysical cable structure and properties. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2010, no. 1, pp. 70-71.

9. Azgaldov G.G., Reichman E.P. O kvalimetrii [About qualimetry]. Moscow: Standards, 1973, 172 p.

10. Rubin G.Sh., Chukin M.V., Gun G.S., Zakirov D.M., Gun I.G. Development of the metalware qualimetry theory. Chernye metally [Ferrous metals]. 2012, July, pp. 15-21.

11. Gun G.S., Chukin M.V., Rubin G.Sh., Mezin I.Yu., Korchunov A.G. Current problems of metalware qualimetry during the origin of the sixth techno-economic paradigm. Metallurg [Metallurg]. 2014, no. 4, pp.92-95.

12. Polyakova M.A., Rubin G.Sh., Gun G.S., Katkova V.S. Prob-lems of harmonization of standards for hexagon head bolts. Sbornik dokladov mezhdunarodnogo nauchno-tekhnicheskogo kongressa «OMD 2014. Fundamental'nye problemy. Innovatsionnye materialy i tekhnologii» [Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Congress “OMD 2014. Fundamental problems. Innovative materials and technologies”] (Moscow, 14-17 April 2014). Moscow, 2014, part 1, pp. 412-415.

13. Chukin M.V., Koptseva N.V., Baryshnikov M.P., Efimova Yu.Yu., Nosov A.D., Noskov E.P., Kolomiets B.A. Innovative potential of new technologies for metalware from nanostructured steels. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2009, no. 2, pp. 64-68.

14. Efimova Yu.Yu., Koptseva N.V., Chukin V.V. Polyakova M.A., Baryshnikov M.P. Research on the structure and properties of bolts made of nanostructured carbon steels. Obrabotka sploshnykh i sloistykh materialov: mezhvuzovskij sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Processing of solid and laminated materials: Interuniversity collection of scientific papers]. Edited by M.V. Chukin. Magnitogorsk, MGTU, 2008, pp. 144-150.

15. Chukin M.V., Polyakova M.A., Rubin G.Sh., Koptseva N.V., Gun G.S. Prospects of the production of high-strength fasteners made of carbon steel blanks with an ultrafine grain structure. Forging and stamping facilities. Obrabotka materialov davleniem [Material forming]. 2014, no. 1, pp. 39-44.