ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This article presents the results of a research on development of technologies aimed at obtaining billets for cathode electrolyzer rods from St3 steel clad with M1 copper on one side. It is shown that an integrated application of metal forming and diffusion welding ensures obtainment of these products. This article presents modeling results of hot steel-copper billet rolling and defines parameters of deformation conditions of billet reduction.

Keywords

Steel, copper, technological processes, modeling, diffusion welding, rolling, structure.

Dovzhenko Nikolay Nikolaevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia. Phone: (8391) 293-78-46. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Sidelnikov Sergey Borisovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia. Phone: (8391) 206-37-31. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Arkhipov Gennadiy Viktorovich – Project Director of «RUSAL ETC» Ltd., Krasnoyarsk, Russia. Phone: (8391) 206-37-31. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Konstantinov Igor Lazarevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia. Phone: (8391) 206-37-31. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Dovzhenko Ivan Nikolaevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia. Phone: (8391) 206-37-31. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Lopatina Ekaterina Sergeevna – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia. Phone: (8391) 206-36-75. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Voroshilov Denis Sergeevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Assistant Professor, Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia. Phone: (8391) 206-37-31. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Feskov Evgeniy Valeryevich – Postgraduate Student, Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia. Phone: (8391) 206-37-31. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Baranov I.B. Kholodnaya svarka plastichnykh metallov [Cold welding of ductile metals, 3 ed.]. Leningrad, 1969. 208 p.

2. Frolov V.A. [and others]. Svarka. Vvedenie v spetsial'nost': uchebnoe posobie [Welding. Introduction to Specialty: study guide]. Moscow: Intermet Engineering, 2004. 293 p.

3. Ryabov V.R., Rabkin D.M., Kurochko R.S., Strizhevskaya L.G. Svarka raznorodnykh metallov i splavov [Welding dissimilar metals and alloys]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1984. 239 p.

4. Ilchenko N.I., Didenko S.Yu., Neklyudov I.M., Bondarenko S.L. Receive with hot rolling in vacuum layered and composite materials such as copper-steel, and the study of their properties. Voprosy atomnoj nauki i tekhniki [Problems of Atomic Science and Technology]. 2003, no. 3, pp. 158-160.

5. Garbuz N.A. Investigation of the diffusion and mechanical strength of steel-copper bimetals. Trudy Irkutskogo gorno-metallurgicheskogo instituta. Vypusk 8 [Proceedings of the Irkutsk Mining and Metallurgical Institute, issue 8]. Irkutsk, 1956.

6. Golovanenko S.A., Ustimenko V.A., Meandrov L.V. Proizvodstvo bimetallov [Production of bimetals]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1966. 153 p.

7. Guzev N.V., Semenov A.P., Kocharmin S.P. Sposob svarki davleniem [A method of pressure welding]. Patent no. 1145562 RF.

8. Nikgolov M.B., Rodionov V.N. Sposob izgotovleniya diffuzionnoj svarkoj preimushhestvenno sloistykh konstruktsij [A method of manufacturing a diffusion welding advantageously stratified construction]. Patent no. 1178014 RF.

9. Chernov N.K., Kazantseva M.T. Sposob izgotovleniya plakirovannykh metallicheskikh materialov [A method of manufacturing clad metal materials]. Patent no. 1543733 RF.

10. Fedyanin V.S. Sposob svarki davleniem [A method of pressure welding]. Patent no. 2010689 RF.

11. Nikitenko E.N., Baykov E.V., Manshilin A.G., Labetskiy A.V., Zavertyaev A.V., Dmitrov L.N. Sposob plakirovaniya dvuslojnogo bimetalla [A method of clad two-layer bimetal]. Patent no. 2025237 RF.

12. Sitnikov I.V. Sposob izgotovleniya sloistykh izdelij [A method of manufacturing layered products]. Patent no. 2056960 RF.

13. Lukashkin N.D., Borisov A.P., Kokhan L.S. Sposob polucheniya ploskikh bimetallicheskikh materialov [A method for producing of flat bimetallic material]. Patent no. 2082575 RF.

14. Shcherbo Y.A., Sitnikov I.V., Polyakov G.A., Andreev A.V., Andreeva Y.B., Kazarinov O.G. Sposob izgotovleniya bimetallicheskoj provoloki [A method of manufacturing a bimetallic wire]. Patent no. 2099166 RF.

15. Durynin V.A., Titova T.I., Kagan E.S., Semernina I.F., Sorokin A.A., Bocharov S.A., Rodichev A.B., Saltykova M.A. Sposob izgotovleniya paketov dlya proizvodstva krupnogabaritnykh plakirovannykh listov [A method of manufacturing a package for the production of large-sized cladded sheets]. Patent no. 2274528 RF.