ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This paper presents the mathematical model identification of the sublimation of volatiles from four basic types of carbon-base materials in quasi-static conditions of calcination. Appropriate coefficients and activation energies of volatile yield functions were determined. Possible forecasting of extraction of volatiles in industrial furnaces was shown.

Keywords

Carbon-base materials, calcination, quasi-static mode, volatiles, pyrolysis, mathematical model, activation energy, identification, accumulated and differential distribution functions.

Gerasimenko Tatiana Evgenievna – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, North Caucasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (State Technological University), Vladikavkaz, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Meshkov Evgeny Ivanovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, North Caucasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (State Technological University), Vladikavkaz, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Chibashvili Alevtina Viktorovna – Postgraduate Student, North Caucasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (State Technological University), Vladikavkaz, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Khimiya i pererabotka uglya pod redaktsiej V.G. Lipovicha [Chemistry and processing of coal. Ed. V.G. Lipovich]. Moscow: Chemistry, 1988, 336 p.

2. Gorislavets S.P., Tmenov D.N., Mayorov V.I. Piroliz uglevodorodnogo syr'ya [Pyrolysis of hydrocarbons]. The Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, the Institute of Gas. Kiev: Science. Dumka, 1977, 307 p.

3. Mukhina T. N., Barabanov N.L., Babashi S.E. et al. Piroliz uglevodorodnogo syr'ya [Pyrolysis of hydrocarbons]. Moscow: Chemistry, 1987, 238 p.

4. Khimicheskaya tekhnologiya tvyordykh goryuchikh iskopaemykh: uchebnik dlya vuzov pod redaktsiej G.N. Makarova i G.D. Kharlampovicha [Chemical technology of solid fossil fuels: a textbook for universities. Ed. G.N. Makarov, G.D. Kharlampovich]. Moscow: Chemistry, 1986, 496 p.

5. Chirkov V.G., Weinstein E.F. Influence of speed to achieve the desired temperature on the chemical composition of the reaction products and energy characteristics of the pyrolysis of organic materials. Doklady RАSKHN [Reports of RAAS]. 2006, no. 2, pp. 60-63.

6. Bridgewater T. Towards the “bio-refinery” – Fast Pyrolysis of Biomass. Renewable Energy World, 2001, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 66-83.

7. Chalykh E.F. Tekhnologiya i oborudovanie ehlektrodnykh i ehlektrougol'nykh predpriyatij [Technology and equipment of electrode and electric carbon plants]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1972, pр. 99-100.

8. Osnovy prakticheskoj teorii goreniya topliva [Fundamentals of a practical theory of fuel combustion]. Edited by Pomerantsev V.V. Leningrad: Energoatomizdat, 1986.

9. Soshkin S.V., Rutkovsky A.L., Soshkin G.G. Tsvetnye metally [Non-Ferrous Metals], 2008, no. 2, pр. 108-110.

10. Meshkov E.I., Gerasimenko T.E., Kovaleva M.A. Tsvetnaya metallurgiya [Non-Ferrous Metals]. 2012, no. 4, pр. 53-56.