ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The interoperability conception in the field of electronic commerce is considered. The program module which will allow to provide interoperability at semantic level is offered.

Keywords

Electronic commerce, interoperability, XML.

1. Information Technologies and Computer Systems. Open systems. Interoperability. 2009. №5.

2. Gulyaev U.V., Juravlev E.E., Oleinikov A.I. Methodology for interop-erability information systems. Analytical review. Journal of Radio Electronics №3. 2012. URL: http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/mar12/index.html

3. Razinkin E.I. Review of conceptual documents, architectures and models in the field of interoperability of e-commerce // standardization, certification, ensuring efficiency, quality and safety of information technology – international conference, a collection of articles. Moscow. 2011. P. 46-50.

4. Oleinikov A.I., Razinkin E.I. Sensitive approach to interoperability in e-commerce, Journal of Information Technology and Computer Systems. 2012. Issue №3, Р. 82-92.

5. Razinkin E.I. The concept of interoperability in e-commerce, Infor-mation and Control Systems. 2012. Issue №5. Р. 82-88.