ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The research work results on the optimization of planning of maintenance and repairing of metallurgical aggregates are based on the Theory of constraints.

Keywords

Theory of constraints, Quality Management System, optimal planning, repair.

1. Goldratt, Eliyahu M. The Theory of Constraints: A Systems Ap-proach to Continuous Improvement. Delmar, Albany, NY (1995).

2. Senichev G.S., Shmakov V.I., Vier I.V., PesinA.M. Implementation of the concept of the production planning based on effective use of constraints / Senichev G.S., Shmakov V.I., Vier I.V., Pesin A.M., etc. M.: Economy, 2006. 210 p.

3. Baskakova N.T. SMC subsystem of repairs planning. Vestnik MGTU after G.I.Nosov. 2009. №3. P.55-57.

4. Pesin A.M., Shmelev V.A., Baskakova N.T., Boyko D.A., Ledne-va G.A. Quality management subsystem of repairs planning as a lever of competitiveness of steel production output growth // Steel. 2011. № 1. P. 79-84.

5. Baskakova N.T., Pesin A.M. Improving of the repairs planning system based on the theory of constraints // Casting processes. Magnitogorsk: MSTU after G.I. Nosov, 2011. №10. P. 129-135.