ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Reliability and durability of the process equipment in many respects depends on the state of the surface layers of friction pairs. In this paper we propose a model for the formation of the coating thickness in the processing of friction pairs cladding deformation flexible. The resulting model allows us to assign the optimum cutting data and parameters of plating tool to get a good coat desired thickness.

Keywords

Cladding, microsection, metal brush, of technological equipment.

1. Kadoshnkov V.I. Antsupov V.P., Dema R.R. etc. The expansion of technological possibilities of the cladding flexible instrument for // Journal of Engineering. 2003. №10. Pp. 64-67.

2. Antsupov V.P. Theory and practice of cladding products flexible in-strumentov. Magnitogorsk: MSTU. GI Nosov, 1999. 241 Р.

3. Kadoshnikov V.I., Platov S.I., Antsupov V.P. and so increase the reliability and durability of the mechanical equipment and the method of cladding flexible tool // strengthening technology and the coating 2007. № 6. Pp. 31-33.

4. Zavalishchin A.N., Smirnov O.M., Sheepskins S. Modification of the surface of metal products using the coating. M. Orbit-M, 2012, 336 р.

5. Zavalishchin A.N. Mechanism of formation of coatings formed in frictional contact. Friction and wear. 2001. T. 22. Number 2. S. 197.

6. Zotov A.V. The method of calculation of geometric and strength parameters of the contact with cladding products flexible tool // The vector science of Togliatti State University. 2012. Number 3. Pp. 85-88.

7. Novick F.S., Arsov J.B. Process optimization technology metals by DOE - Mashinostroenie, 1980. 304.