ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

It is shown that on-time delivery of products to customers is one of the most important indicators of quality. The complex of problems whose solution allow industries to minimize deviations from the consumers product delivery dates.

Keywords

Quality of products, on-time delivery of products, optimization of production plans, sustainability of production plans, network-centric operating system.

1. Fedoseev S.A., Gitman M.B., Stolbov V.Yu. Mathematical models for production quality control at the manufacture planning stage // Control sciences. 2011. № 4. P. 60-67.

2. Subetto A.I. Noospherism. Vol. 8: Qualitievism: philosophy and theory of quality. Book No. 1 / Ed. by L.A. Zelenov. St. Petersburg - Kostroma: Kostroma State University named after N.A. Nekrasov, 2009. 392 p.

3. Glichev A.V., Panov V.P., Azgaldov G.G. What is quality? Moscow: Economics, 1968. 135 p.

4. Product quality control in modern industrial enterprises: Monograph / S.A. Fedoseev, M.B. Gitman, V.Yu. Stolbov, A.V. Vozhakov. Perm: Perm National Research Polytechnic University, 2011. 229 p.

5. Fedoseev S.A., Belyaev A.A. The role of the planning of production to ensure the quality of products / / News Chernozem universities. 2010. № 4 (22). P. 61-65.

6. Eliseev A.S., Gitman M.B., Suhantsev S.S. Algorithm for assessing the sustainability of the production plan in a stochastic resource constraints // Materials of the conference «Control in engineering, er-gatic, organizational and network systems» (Russia, St. Petersburg, 9-11 October 2012). P. 572-575. Electronic resource. http://uteoss2012.ipu.ru/

7. Fedoseev S.A., Stolbov V.Y., Pustovoit K.S. Model of group control in network-centric manufacturing systems // Materials of the conference «Control in engineering, ergatic, organizational and network systems» (Russia, St.-Petersburg, 9-11 October 2012). P. 1240–1243. Electronic resource / http://uteoss2012.ipu.ru/

8. Kalyaev I.A., Kupustyan S.G., Haiduk A.R. Self-organizing distributed systems for intelligent robots group management that are based on the network model // Network models in management. M.: Egves, 2011. P. 57-89.

9. Kalyaev I.A., Hayduk A.R., Kupustyan S.G. Methods and models of collective management in groups of robots. M.: FIZMATLIT, 2009, 280 p.