ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The results of the analysis of freight and wagon traffic on the industrial transport systems. Provides a system and methods of control in the industrial and wagon transport systems based on the use of logistics principles.

Keywords

Industrial transport system, railcar flow, logistic, methods, information technology.

1. Uskov N.S Management of territorial organization of production and transport industry: Textbook for high school. М.: SUM, 1999. 320 p.

2. Baginova V.V., Rakhmangulov A.N. Adaptive system of freight traffic operation // World Of Transport. 2011. Т.36. №3. P. 132-138.

3. Baginova V.V., Rakhmangulov A.N., Osintsev N.A. Operation control of railcar flows at non-public railtrack // World Of Transport. 2010. Т.31. №3. P. 108-113.

4. Mishkurov P.N., Rakhmangulov A.N. Problems of using the dynamic programming method for operational control railcar flow // Modern problems of transport complex of Russia. Magnitogorsk: Publishing center of MSTU named after G.I. Nosov, 2012. №2. P. 279-285

5. Trofimov S.V., Rakhmangulov A.N.The selection of optimal operative management methods of the industrial transport systems: mono-graph. Magnitogorsk: MSTU named after G.I. Nosov, 2000. 145 p.

6. Osintsev N.A., Rakhmangulov A.N. Evaluating the reserves of the traffic and handling capacity of marshalling yards using the fuzzy-set theory // Bulletin of Transport of the Volga. 2011. №1 (25). P. 45-49.

7. Baginova V.V., Rakhmangulov A.N., Mishkurov P.N. Technique Of An Estimation Of Organizational Structure Of An Operational Traffic Control On A Railway Transport Of Industrial Enterprises // Transport: science, techniques, management. 2012. №2 P.19-22.

8. Transport logistics: textbook. Rakhmangulov A.N., Trofimov S.V., Gavrishev S.E., Makarov A.M. Magnitogorsk: MSTU named after G.I. Nosov, 2000. 372 p.

9. Kozlov P.A., Osokin O.V., Tushin N.A. Technological challenges of rail transport and solutions // Science and Tchnology of Transport. 2012. № 2. Р. 99-101.