ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The paper presents an experimental situation on pay drivers BelAZ using the accounting system of production results «traffic light», a sequence of payroll drivers, indicators for determining the fees for the result of work by the end of this month. By the example of calculating the salary for June 2012 are presented the advantages of the experimental situation than the existing one.

Keywords

Improvement, effective hour, efficiency, accounting system «traffic light».

1. Kalimullin E.A., Akshentsev F.I., Makarova V.A., Trilyev A.E. Sovershenstvovanie sistemy oplaty truda prohodchikov na Sibajskom podzemnom rudnike. [Improving the system of wage sinkers in the underground mine of Sibay]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik Magnitogorsk state technical university named after G.I. Nosov]. 2012. no.4. рр. 91-93.

2. Gibadullin Z.R., Makshukov F.H., Makarova V.A., Sabanova M.N. Sistema ucheta «svetofor» kak jelement uluchshenija organizacii truda. [Аccounting system «traffic light» as element of improvement of the organization work]. Kadrovik, 2011. no.8, pp. 148-151.

3. Aleksenko V.S., Akshentsev F.I., Brown O.B. and others. Modeli povyshenija jeffektivnosti i bezopasnosti proizvodstva posredstvom sovershenstvovanija organizacii i oplaty truda: Otdel'naja stat'ja Gornogo informacionno-analiticheskogo bjulletenja (nauchno-tehnicheskogo zhurnala). [Models of efficiency and safety by improving the organization of production and wages: A separate article of the Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin (research journal)]. Moscow: Mining book, 2012, 50 p. (Series «B-ka mining engineer-manager», Vol.18).