ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Mathematical simulation process soft redaction slabs was determined design value content of liquid in the two-phase zone slabs of tube steel for first and second threshold conductivity. It has been found experimentally that central part reduced slab specific pore space a third less of than in slab without soft redaction.

Keywords

Cast slab, soft redaction, mathematical simulation, specific pore space

1. Ivanchenko F.C., Krasnoshapka V.A. Dinamika metallurgicheskih mashin. [Dynamics of metallurgical machines]. Moscow, Metallurgy, 1983. 295 р.

2. Klushantsev B.V., Kosarev A.I., Muyzemnek J.A. Crushers. Drobilki. Konstrukcija, raschet, osobennosti jekspluatacii. [Design, calculation, operating features]. M: Mechanical Engineering, 1990. 320 р.

3. Kuzbakov J.I. Problemy droblenija ferrohroma i razvitija konstrukcij drobil'nyh mashin. [The problems of fragmentation of ferrochrome and development structures crushers]. Materialy respublikanskoj nauchnoj konferencii «Problemy kompleksnogo osvoenija prirodnyh resursov Zapadnogo Kazahstana i Juzhnogo Urala» [Proceedings of the republican scientific conference «Problems of the exploration of natural resources in Western Kazakhstan and South Urals»]. Aktobe, 2003. рр. 44-52.