ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Influence of possibility restoration of dimension and form of part by combined treatment – by knurling of roller with following cladding functional coating by flexible tool. That treatment to permit increase diameter of wear part, receive ultra grain structure in surface layer by IPD. Different functional coating may be cladding from pure metals and alloys, composite or nanocomposite materials.

Keywords

Restoration of dimensions, knurling, plastic deformation, friction cladding, coating, ultra grain structure.

1. Hvorostuhin L.A., Shishkin S.V., Kovalev A.P., Ishmakov R.A. Povyshenie nesushhej sposobnosti detalej mashin poverhnostnym uprochneniem. [Increase of bearing ability of details by superficial hardening]. Moscow: Mechanical engineering, 1988. 144 p.

2. Shneider U.G. Jekspluatacionnye svojstva detalej s reguljarnymmikrorel'efom. [Operational properties of details with a regular microrelief]. Leningrad: Mechanical engineering, 1982. 248 p.

3. Makarov A.V., Korshunov L.G. Povyshenie tverdosti i iznosostojkosti zakalennyh lazerom stal'nyh poverhnostej s pomoshh'ju frikcionnoj obrabotki. [Increase of hardness and wear resistance of the steel surfaces tempered by the laser by means of frictional processing]. Trenie i iznos. [Friction and wear], 2003, vol.24, no.3, pp. 301-306.

4. Makarov A.V., Korshunov L.G., Malygina I.Yu., Solodova I.L. Povyshenie teplostojkosti i iznosostojkosti zakalennyh uglerodistyh stalej frikcionnoj uprochnjajushhej obrabotkoj. [Increase of heat resistance and wear resistance tempered carbonaceous staly frictional strengthening pro-cessing]. Metallovedenie i termicheskaja obrabotka metallov. [Metallurgical science and heat treatment of metals]. 2007, no.3, pp. 57-62.

5. Pashinskaiy E.G., Tolpa A.A. Vozmozhnosti intensivnoj prokatki so sdvigom dlja formirovanija ul'tramelkozernistoj struktury na primere jevtektoidnoj stali. [Vozmozhnosti's crowd of intensive rolling with shift for formation of ultrafine-grained structure on the example of evtektoidny steel]. Metally. [Metals]. 2004. no.5. pp. 85-93.

6. Garkunov D.N., Lozovsky V.I. Ampere-second 115744. Sposob pridanija poverhnosti metallov trushhihsja par protivozadirnyh svojstv. [Threw the Way of giving of a surface of rubbing couples of anti-seize properties].

7. Belevskiy L.S. Plasticheskoe deformirovanie poverhnostnogo sloja i formirovanie pokrytija pri nanesenii gibkim instrumentom. [Plasticheskoye deformation of a blanket and covering formation when drawing by the flexible tool]. Magnitogorsk: Russian Academy of Sciences lyceum, 1996. 231 p.

8. Antsupov V.P. Theory and practice of cladding by the flexible tool. Magnitogorsk: Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G.I. Nosov. 1999. 241 p.

9. Platov S.I., Dyoma P.P., Zotov A.V. Model' formirovanija tolshhiny plakirovannogo sloja na detaljah par trenija tehnologicheskogo oborudovanija // [Model of the formation thickness clad Lauer for friction pairs of process equipment]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G.I. Nosov], 2013, no.1. pp. 69-72.