ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Drawing in rollers becomes more and more popular in using technologies for manufacturing of shaped sections and round cold-dawn reinforcement wire. But determination of energy and power parameters is rather complicated because of analytical description of groove lines and its changing deformation zone length. At work, based on new additional parameters, such as the geometrical groove centre (GGC) and the roller nominal diameter, the equation of round deformation during reinforcement wire-drawing in the groove with offset rollers pairs was gotten.

Keywords

Drawing, rollers, roller nominal diameter, groove with offset rollers pairs, deformation zone, groove lines.

1. Slavin V.S., Norets A.I., Brichko A.G. Kleti-voloki dlja poluchenija kalibrovannogo prokata: monografija. [Rollers for manufacturing of shaped sections: Monography]. Magnitogorsk: MaSU, 2012. 180 p.

2. Slavin V.S. Vybor parametrov dlja opisanija ochaga deformacii, obra-zovannogo proizvol'nym kolichestvom rolikov. [Choice of parameters describing deformation zone formed by arbitrary number of rolls]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik Magnitigorsk state technical university named after G.I. Nosov]. 2009, no.4(28), pp. 34-35

3. Slavin V.S., Brichko A.G. Metodika opisanija geometrii kalibra pri volochenii armaturnoj provoloki v voloke so smeshhennymi parami rolikov. [Description methodology of caliber geometry during reinforcement wire drawing in the offset roller pairs groove]. Mehanicheskoe oborudovanie metallurgicheskih zavodov: mezhregion. sb. nauch. tr. / pod red. Korchunova A.G. [Mechanical equipment for iron and steel works: edited by A.G.Korchunov]. Magnitogorsk: published by Magnitogorsk State University named after G.I. Nosov, 2012, pp. 56-61.

4. Slavin V.S., Brichko A.G. Vybor deformirujushhego oborudovanija na osnove silovogo analiza, obespechivajushhego povyshenie kachestva holodnotjanutoj armaturnoj provoloki dlja predvaritel'no naprjazhennyh zhelezobetonnyh shpal. [Power analysis for the choice of forming equipment providing high quality ofround cold-dawn reinforcement wire for prestressed concrete sleepers]. Fundamental'nye i prikladnye problemy nauki: materialy VII Mezhdunar. simpoziuma. [Fundamental and applied problems of science. Papers of the VII International Symposium]. Moscow: RAN, 2012, vol.2, pp. 43-54.