ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The paper presents the results of laboratory studies of sulfuric acid leaching of copper and zinc from waste recycling stale. Considered intensification of leaching, which is made possible by the use of low concentration of acid-modified komplesonom natural origin – technical lignosulfonate (LST). This reagent is characterized by non-toxicity, selectivity, availability, while improving the quality and quantity with minimal impact on the environment.

Keywords

Leaching, technological waste, technical lignosulfonate, natural chelating.

1. Angelov V.A., Emelianenko E.A., Emelianenko M.M. Razrabotka sposoba formirovanija tehnogennogo obrazovanija iz hvostov obogashhenija medno-kolchedannyh rud s zadannymi strukturnymi harakteristikami. [Provide a method of forming technogenic education from the tailings of copper-sulfide ores with desired structural characteristics]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. Vectnik of Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G.I. Nosov, 2012, no.1, pp. 13-16.

2. Angelova E.I. Materialy mezhdunarodnogo soveshchania “Novye tekhnologii obogashchenia i kompleksnoy pererabotki trudnoobogatimogo prirodnogo i tekhnogennogo syr’ia (Plaksinskie chtenia 2011). [Proceedings of the International Meeting "New enrichment and refractory complex processing of natural and man-made materials (read Plaksin 2011)]. Ekaterinburg, 2011, pp. 235-436.

3. Rylnikova M.V., Angelova E.I. Innovatsionnoe razvitie i vostrebovannost’ nauki v sovremennom Kazakhstane: sb. statej mezhdunar. nauch. konferentsii. [Innovative development and relevance of science in modern Kazakhstan]. Astana, 2008, pp. 342-347.

4. Emelianenko E.A., Angelova E.I. Materialy 69-j nauch.-tekhn. konferentsii: sb. dokladov. [Proceedings of the 69th Scientific Conference. Collection of the scientific works]. Magnitogorsk: Magnitogorsk state technical university. G.I. Nosova, 2011, рр. 49-52.

5. Filippov A.P., Nesterov Y.V. Khimicheskaya tekhnologiya. [Chemical technology], 2001, no.5.

6. Eccentrics M.I. Promyshlennoe ispol'zovanie lignina. [Industrial use of lignin]. Moscow: Forest Industry, 1972, pp. 61-89.

7. Sapotnitsky S.A. Ispol'zovanie sul'fitnykh shhelokov. [The use of sulfite liquor]. Moscow: Forestry Industry, 1981, pp. 108-119.

8. Grushnikov O.P., Elkin V.V. Dostizheniya i problemy khimii lignina. [Achievements and problems in chemistry of lignin]. Moscow, 1973.

9. Vorobiev A.E. Nauchno-metodicheskie osnovy upravleniya kachestvom syr'ya v tekhnogennykh mineral'nykh ob"ektakh s ispol'zovaniem geokhimicheskikh bar'erov. Extented abstract of PhD dissertation [Methodological bases for quality control of raw materials in the man-made mineral objects using geochemical barriers], Moscow, 1996, 385 p.