ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

When designing the pits, dumps, tailings have always topical task determine the optimum parameters of the slopes of mining structures, providing efficiency and safety. The traditional way to solve the specified problem involves time-consuming graphic-analytical calculation, which requires one to several days of works. Employees of the department «Open working exploitation of mineral» Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G.I. Nosov created computer program, in which the finding of the minimum safety factor is produced by choosing the least stable sliding surface array studied by multiple calculations in a few seconds. The results of calculation of the minimum safety factor graphoanalytical traditional method and with the help of a computer program as an example Sibai open pit. Defined convergence of results, which is 98-99%. With the help of the provided computer program can solve a wide range of applications with significant time savings. Using the program is possible to solve the direct problem - determination of the minimum safety factor by the given parameters of the slope and the inverse problem - finding the height or angle of repose for a given coefficient of stability, given the strength characteristics of the rock. Program makes it possible not only to determine the parameters of benches and pit, but dumps, tailings dams, railway embankments and other breeds with the characteristics of the base, which is formed by the construction of mining.

Keywords

Parameters pit board, the safety factor, the automated calculation of stability, the computer program

1. Gavrishev S.E. Organizacionno-tehnologicheskie metody povyshenija nadezhnosti i jeffektivnosti raboty kar'erov: monografija. [Open mining enterprises reliability and efficiency organizational and technological methods]. Magnitogorsk: Magnitogorsk State. Tech. University named after G.I. Nosov, 2002, 245 p.

2. Osintsev N.A. Bezopasnost' transportno-tehnologicheskih processov otkrytyh gornyh rabot. [Transport and technological processes of open mining operations safety]. Magnitogorsk: Magnitogorsk State. Tech. University named after G.I. Nosov, 2010, 115 p.

3. Burmistrov K.V., Koloniyk A.A., Zalyadnov V.Y. Povyshenie jeffektivnosti razrabotki mestorozhdenij putem kompleksnogo podhoda k proektirovaniju otkrytyh i podzemnyh gornyh rabot. [Improving the efficiency of field development through an integrated approach to the design of open pit and underground mining operations]. Kombinirovannaja geotehnologija: masshtaby i perspektivy primenenija. [Combined geotechnology: scope and perspectives of]. Magnitogorsk; Uchaly, 2005. p. 38.

4. Gavrishev S.E., Burmistrov K.V., Kidyev V.A. Ispol'zovanie preimushhestv kar'ernogo kombinirovannogo transporta pri otkryto-podzemnoj razrabotke mestorozhdenij. [Take advantage of career combined transport in open and underground mining]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik Magnitogorsk State Technical Univeersity named after G.I. Nosov], 2010, no. 3, pp. 5-7.

5. Guidance on the determination of the angles of ramps, slopes and ledges dumps built and operated quarries. Leningrad: VNIMI, 1972, 165 р.

6. Fisenko G.L. Ustojchivost' bortov kar'erov i otvalov. [Stability of pit walls and waste dumps]. Moscow: Nedra, 1965, 378 р.

7. Rules on the stability of slopes in the coal mines: approved. RF Gosgortekhnadzor 16/03/98. St.-Petersburg: VNIMI, 1998. 208.

8. Melnikov I.T., Surov A.I., Zalyadnov V.Y. and other. Avtomatizirovannyj raschjot parametrov ustojchivosti otkosov gornotehnicheskih sooruzhenij. Svidetel'stvo o gosudarstvennoj registracii programmy dlja JeVM №2011613970 ot 23.05.2011 g. [Automated calculation of slope stability parameters of mining facilities. Certificate of state registration of computer programs № 2011613970 from 23.05.2011].

9. Melnikov I.T., Kutlubaev I.M., Surov A.I., Melnikov I.I., Vasiliev K.P., Plotnikov D.P., Shevtsov N.S. Razrabotka metodiki opredelenija racional'nyh parametrov namyvnyh hvostohranilishh i otvalov vskryshi. [Development of methods for determining the rational parameters of reclaimed tailings and overburden dumps]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik Magnitogorsk State Technical Univeersity named after G.I. Nosov], 2011, no.1. pp. 9-13.

10. Gavrishev S.E., Kalmykov V.N., Burmistrov K.V., Zalyadnov V.Y., Pav¬lova E.V. and etc. Ocenka ustojchivosti bortov Sibajskogo kar'era pri otrabotke zakonturnyh zapasov rudy. [Evaluation of stability sides Sibai career at working aquifer ore reserve]. Magnitogorsk, 2013.