ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Carried out the researches of the basic regularities of the release of ore and substantiation of rational parameters and application areas of the system design with area-butt release of ore in relation to the fat deposits. Modeling of release of ore was made with account of design and technological features of application of area-butt technology of ore in conditions of shallow ore bodies. As a result of modeling are determined the parameters and indicators of the system of development with area-butt release of ore.

Keywords

Design system, area-butt release, the collapse of ores, modeling of release, equivalent materials, end production, losses, dilution.

1. Meshcheryakov E.Y., Mazhitov A.M., Lutfullin R.R. Sovershenstvovanie sistemy razrabotki s obrusheniem v uslovijah pologopadajushhih rudnyh zalezhej. [Improvement of the system design with the collapse in gently sloping ore deposits]. Kompleksnoe osvoenie mestorozhdenij poleznyh iskopaemyh. [Integrated development of mineral deposits]. Magnitogorsk: Publ. Magnitogorsk State. Tech. University named after G.I. Nosov, 2012, рр. 91-94.

2. Neverov S.A. Obosnovanie tehnologii podjetazhnogo obrushenija s ploshhadno-torcevym vypuskom rudy v uslovijah moshhnyh krutopadajushhih zalezhej. Extented abstract of PhD dissertation. [Justification sublevel caving technology with area-butt release of ore in powerful steep deposits]. Novosibirsk, 2006, 22 p.

3. Mecsherykov E.Y., Ugryumov A.N. Geomehanicheskoe obosnovanie oblasti primenenija sistem razrabotki s obrusheniem rud i porod pri osvoenii mestorozhdenija «Chebach'e». [Geomechanical substantiation of a scope of systems of working out with a collapse of ores and breeds at development of deposits]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G.I. Nosov], 2009, no.3, рр. 8-11.

4. Zaharov V.V. Issledovanie mehanizma i parametrov dvizhenija rudy pri vypuske iz ochistnyh blokov. Extented abstract of PhD dissertation [Investigation of the mechanism and motion parameters of ore at release from treatment units]. Moscow, 1966.

5. Witkowskiy I.I. Oblast' primenenija variantov sistem podjetazhnogo obrushenija s torcevym vypuskom pri razrabotke slozhnyh rudnyh tel. [Field of application options sublevel caving systems with mechanical issue in the development of complex ore bodies]. Perspektivy razvitija rudnyh mestorozhdenij: tez. dokl. [Prospects of ore deposits]. Moscow, 1985, pp. 13-14.

6. Kuznetsov P.A. Opredelenie masshtaba modelirovanija. [Defining the scope of the simulation]. Moscow, 1964.

7. Yurov A.A. Obosnovanie parametrov i porjadka ochistnoj vyemki s uchetom neravnomernogo raspredelenija poleznogo komponenta po moshhnosti rudnoj zalezhi. Extented abstract of PhD dissertation. [Substantiation of the parameters and the procedure of the treatment of excavation with the account of the unequal distribution of the useful component for the power of the ore deposits]. Moscow, 2005, 105 p.