ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

When processing exact and deep openings a problem of opening axis withdrawal is emerged. An example of application of new methodology of engineering processes parametrical design for deep openings processing is given in the article. The way you can achieve a given accuracy in fewer clicks on the basis of computer-based debugging greatly reducing the complexity of manufacturing is shown.

Keywords

Processing of deep openings, parametrical design, accuracy of processing, computer debugging.

Derjabin Igor Petrovitch – D.Sc. (Eng.), professor, Technology of Mechanical Engineering, Machinery and Tools department, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk. Phone: 8(3513) 66-53-28. Fax: (3153) 63-44-03. Е-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Chaburkina Anna Sergeevna – a postgraduate student, Technology of Mechanical Engineering, Machinery and Tools depart-ment, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk. Е-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1. Derjabin I.P. Metodologiya parametricheskogo proektirovaniya tekhnologicheskikh protsessov [Methodolog of parametrical design of technological processes]. Engineering magazine, 2012, no. 6, рр. 3-6.

2. Derjabin I.P., Guzeev V.I. Prognozirovanie parametrov tochnosti pri obrabotke otverstij [Forecasting of accuracy parameters when processing openings]. Technology of mechanical engineering. 2006, no. 4 (46), рр. 9-14.

3. Derjabin I.P. Proektirovanie, otladka i diagnostika tekhnologicheskikh protsessov v АSTPP [Design, debugging and diagnostics of technological processes in АСТПП]. Messenger of mechanical engineering, 2008, no. 1, рр. 43-45.

4. Derjabin I.P. Informatsionno-spravochnaya baza pogreshnostej obrabotki otverstij dlya tekhnologicheskogo proektirovaniya [Directory base of errors of processing of openings for technological design]. Engineering magazine, 2008, no. 9, рр. 16-21.

5. Guzeev V.I., Batuyev V.A., Surkov I.V. Rezhimy rezaniya dlya tokarnykh i sverlil'no-frezerno-rastochnykh stankov s CHPU [Rezhimy of cutting for turning and drilling and milling and boring machines with ChPU]. Moscow: Mechanical engineering, 2005, 386 p.