ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Modern requirements and approaches to getting new alloys with increased strength and physical characteristics as well as their applicationshave been considered. Basic principles of composition developing of invar alloys with high mechanical properties at temperature coefficient low values of linear expansion have been presented. Chemical compositions influence on reaching the spread range of multi-purpose alloys operational properties on the example of iron-nickel compositions has been analyzed. Research results of the influence of alloying elements on corrosion resistance of high-strength invaralloys are provided.

Keywords

Multifunctional alloys, invars, durability, thermal straining hardening, temperature coefficient of linear expansion.

Chukin Mihail Vitalevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), professor, Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation, Head of Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgical Technologies department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Phone: 8(3519) 29-84-04. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Golubchik Eduard Mikhailovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), associate professor, Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgical Technologies department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Kuznetsova Alla Sergeevna – research fellow, Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgical Technologies department, Nosov Mag-nitogorsk State Technical University. Phone: 8(3519) 29-85-12.

Rodionov Yuri Lvovich – D.Sc. (Phys.-Math.), chief research fellow, Central Research Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy named after I.P. Bardin, Moscow.

Korms Irina Antonovna – research fellow, Bardin Central Research Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy, Moscow.

Bukhvalov Nikolay Uvenalevich –General Director of Motovilikhinskiye zavody OSJC, Perm.

Kasatkin Aleksiy Valerevich – major metallurgist of Motovilikhinskiye zavody OSJC, Perm.

Poduzov Denise Pavlovich – deputy major metallurgist of Motovilikhinskiye zavody OSJC, Perm.

1. Rabinowitz S.V., Kharchuk M. D., Chermensky V.I. On the influence of mikrolikvacii on thermal expansion of Nickel nickel-iron alloys Foundry. Izvestiya vuzov [Izv. institutions of higher education. The steel industry]. 1994, no. 10, pp. 29-32.

2. Ogorodnikov O. M., Chermenskaya E. V., Rabinovich S.V., Grachev S.V. Temperature coefficient of linear expansion of cast invar superinvars Fe-Ni and Fe-Ni-Co. FMM. 1999, vol. 88, no. 4, pp. 46-50.

3. Rabinovich M.D., Kharchuk S.V., Chermensky V.I. etc. Cast iron-based alloy. Patent RF, no. 2183228, 2002.

4. Chukin M.V., Gun G.S., Korсhunov A.G., Polyakova M.A. Prospects of production of high-carbon steel, high-strength steel grades. Chernye metally [Ferrous metals]. December, 2012, pp. 8-15.

5. Chukin M.V., Gun, G.S., Golubchik E.M., Kuznetsova A.S., Bukhvalov N.Yu. The project of small tonnage production of multifunctional nanostructured alloys with special properties // A collective monograph edited by prof. dr hab inz. Henrek Dyja, dr hab. inz. Anna Kawalek, prof. PCz. Chapter 1. Series: Monografie Nr 24.Polish. Czestochowa, 2013, pp. 374-379.

6. Rodionov Y.L., Mogutnov B.M., Shaposhnikov N.G., Korms I.A., Pozdnyakov V.A., Mishanin S.V., Malinov V.I. Alloys with thermal expansion matching to electrolyte materials for solid oxide fual cells. Inter. J. of Materials Research. July 2010, vol. 101.

7. Rodionov Y.l., Scherbedinskij G.V., Maksimova O.P., Yudin G.V. High-strength invar alloy. Steel. 2000, no. 5, pp. 76-80.