ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Experiments resulted in pipe-steel casting in the oxygen-converter slabbing mill of OJSC «Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works» values of the relative content of liquid in the double-phase zone were clarified. These values characterized the first limit of conductivity of the pipe-steels.

Keywords

Continuously cast slab, soft reduction, solidus front, the double-phase zone, the first limit of conductivity

Moshkunov Vladimir Victorovich – post-graduate student, Metallurgy of Ferrous Metals department, Nosov Magnitogorsk state technical university. Phone: 8(3519)29-84-49. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Stolyarov Alexander Mihajlovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), professor, Metallurgy of Ferrous Metals department, Nosov Magnitogorsk state technical university. Phone: 8(3519)29-84-49. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Elanskiy G.N. Razlivka i kristallizatsiya stali. [Casting and crystallization of steel]. Moscow: MSNMU, 2010, р. 128.

2. Moshkunov V.V., Stoliarov A.M., Kazakov A.S. Opredelenie dliny lunki zhidkogo metalla v nepreryvnolitykh slyabakh iz trubnoj stalis ispol'zovaniem ehffekta «iskusstvennogo razdutiya» zagotovki. [Determination of the length to point of solidification in strands of Peritectic Low Alloyed steels for pipes with using “Mini whale” effect]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2012, no.1 (37), pp. 24-26.

3. Moshkunov V.V., Stoliarov A.M., Kazakov A.S. Snizhenie osevoj khimicheskoj neodnorodnosti trubnoj stali v rezul'tate myagkogo obzhatiya nepreryvnolitogo slyaba. [Longitudinal chemical inhomogeneity of continuously cast slab from tube steel improvements as a result of soft reduction]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2012, no. 2 (38), pp. 24-25.