ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Five types of current regulators have been analyzed according to the quality criteria, rapidity, disturbance influence and robustness. Transient processes and bode amplitude plot calculated in the MATLAB Simulink program are presented. Recommendations for the application of regulators are given.

Keywords

Electric drive, current regulator, transient process, bode amplitude plot

Omelchenko Evgenie Yakovlevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8(3519) 29-85-29 E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Moiseev Vladimir Olegovich – Postgraduate Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Telezhkin Oleg Anatol’evich – Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Omelchenko E.Y., Fadeev A.V., Chesnokov S.V. Modernization of the four-stand flattening millelectric drive. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2006, no. 2(14), pp. 59-65.

2. Ishmatov Z.Sh. Mikroprotsessornoe upravlenie ehlektroprivodami i tekhnologicheskimi ob"ektami [Microcomputerized control of electric drives and production facilities. Multinomial methods]. Ekaterinsburg: USTU – UPI, 2007, 278 p.

3. Omelchenko E.Y., Fashilenko V.N., Korobkin P.V. Assessment of the current loop through error at the current regulator input. Gornyj informatsionno-analiticheskij byulleten' [Information and research mining bulletin]. 1996. no. 5. pp. 40-43.

4. Rudakov V.V., Stolyarov I.M., Dartau. V.A. Аsinkhronnye ehlektroprivody s vektornym upravleniem [Asynchronous electric drives with the vector control]. Leningrad: Energoatomizdat, 1987, 136 p.