ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Rock pieces interactions with the ledges of jaw crusher grinding plates were investigated.

As a result of theoretical studies confirmed by the experimental data, it was defined that the tendency of load reducing needed for rock fragments breaking is the reduction of rock pieces contact area with protrusions of rock crushing plates.

Keywords

Ledge of the crusher plates, contact area, loading, destruction, pressure, deformation.

Kolga Anatoliy Dmitrievich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8 (3519) 29-85-45. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Aibashev Dilmurod Mamathalilovich – Postgraduate Student in the target direction of Kyzyl-Kiya institute of natural resources and geotechnology, Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Razzakov, Kyzyl-Kiya, Kyrgyzstan. Phone: 8 (3519) 29-85-45. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Klushantsev B.V., Kosarev A.I., Muzeimnek J.A. Drobilki. Konstruktsiya, raschet, osobennosti ekspluatatsii [The crushers. Construction, calculation, application features]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1990. 320 p.

2. Kolga A.D., Aibashev D.M., Goryachih V.D. The influence of the size and shape of scribers crushing plates on the process of crushing jaw crusher. Aktual’nye problemy sovremennoy nayki, tekhniki i obra-zovania: materialy 70-y mezhregion. naych.-tekhn. konf. [Actual problems of modern science, technology and education. Materials of interregional scientific-technical conference]. Magnitogorsk, 2012, vol. 1, pp. 80-83.

3. Timoshenko S.P., Goodier. J. Teoriya uprugosti [Theory of Elasticity]. Еd. Shapiro. Moscow: Nauka, 1979, 560 p.

4. Menkova N.M. Primenenie kontaktnoj zadachi teorii uprugosti v prikladnoj mehanike. Obschij obzor [The use of the contact problem of the theory of elasticity in applied mechanics. General overview]. Moscow, 2012.

5. Aibashev D.M., Kol’ga A.D., Stolpovskih I.N. Makhambetov D.K. Napryazhenno-deformirovannoe sostoyanie kontakta drobyaschih plit s rifleniem schekovoj drobilki s kuskom porody [The stress-strain state of the contact plates with ribs crushing jaw crusher with a piece of rock]. Vestnic KazNTU (Kazakh National Technical University), 2013, no. 5 (99), pp. 40-48.

6. Olevskiy V.A. Konstruktsii, raschety i ekspluatatsiya drobilok. [The construction, calculations and operation of crushers]. Moscow, 1958, 459 p.

7. Protodiakonov M.M., Téder R.I., Ilnitskaya E.I. and others. Raspredelenie i korrelyatsiya fizicheskih svojstv gornyh porod [The distribution and correlation of physical properties of the rocks]. Moscow: Nedra, 1981, 192 p.