ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

High-temperature processing of melt оf casting die steel is an effective and inexpensive method of obtaining a high complex of properties of castings.

The experimental work was to study the search for a «critical» point and high-temperature processing of melt оf casting die steel 4Х5В2ФСЛ modes. For this purpose was obtained dependence of kinematic viscosity / heating temperature of the melt.

The «critical» point of melt оf casting steel 4Х5В2ФС is 1760°С. The melt оf steel kept at a temperature of 1710°С not more than 5 minutes and filled at a temperature 1560°С for the purpose of obtaining favorable primary cast structure and high properties of castings. The cast samples is М-А+ special carbide type МС.

Keywords

Casting die steel, high-temperature processing, hardness, wear resistance, structure, allowing, critical point.

Kolokoltsev Valeriy Mikhailovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Rector of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8(3519)29-84-02. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Ivanova Irina Vladimirovna – Postgraduate Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Petrochenko Elena Vasilyevna – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Kovalenko L.V., Panov A.G. The use of external influences on solidification of ingots. Moscow: Metallurgy, 2003. 153 p.

2. Panov A.G. The role and place of the modification of molten iron from the point of view of heredity alloys. Metallurgy mechanic engineering. 2006, no. 5, pp. 22-27.

3. Savina L.G. The influence of high-temperature processing of melt structure and properties of high-carbon alloys of iron: PhD dis. Ekaterinburg, 2003, 129 p.

4. Baum B.A., Hasin G.A., Tiagunov G.V., Klimenkov K.A. Molten steel. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1984. 208 p.

5. Samoilovich U.A., Timoshpolsky V.I., Trusova I.A., Nesenchuk A.P., Fomenko A.P. Steel ingot. Ed. V.I. Timoshpolsky, U.A. Samoilovich. Minsk: Belarusian science, 2000. 583 p.

6. Baum B.A., Shulgin D.B., Buler T.P. The oscillating character of the process of the relaxation of the liquid metal. The work of the Institute of metal physics of liquids UGTU-UPI: p. 1. Properties of metallic melts. Ekaterinburg, 2008, 357 p.

7. Kolokoltsev V.M., Ivanova I.V. The foundry steel for stamps of hot deformation. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2009, no. 4 (28), pp. 15-17.