ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

A new ITmk3-based fine-grained zinc-bearing metallurgical wastes recycling method of direct reduction was developed. The method allows producing iron pellets and zinc extracting within 9-12 minutes.

Keywords

Direct reduction, zinc-bearing wastes, sludge, dust.

Panishev Nicolaн Vasilevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: (3519)29-84-49.

Bigeev Vahit Abdrashitovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Director of Metallurgy, Mechanic Engineering and Materials Processing Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8(3519)29-85-59. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Chernyaev Alexander Alexandrovich – Postgraduate Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Nikiforov B.A., Bigeev V.A., Sibagatulin S.K. et al. Metallization of blast furnace sludge. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2005, no. 3, рр. 23-25.

2. Kobayashi I., Tanigaki Y. and Uragami A. A new process to produce iron directly from fine ore and coal. Iron and Steelmaker. 2001, no. 9, рр. 19-22.

3. Panishev N.V., Dubrovsky B.A., Starikov A.I., Redin E.V. and Knyazev E.V. Direct reduction of Ti-V magnetite via ITmk3 technology. Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on High-Temperature Metallurgical Processing. San Antonio, Texas, USA, March 3-7, 2013, рр. 45-48.

4. Dubrovsky B.A., Shiliaev P.V., Redin E.V. et al. Metallization of siderites from Bakal ore deposits and production of iron pellets. Collected papers of VI International theoretical and practical conference «Energy-efficient technologies in industry. Furnaces. Ecology» dedicated to the 80th anniversary of MMK. Moscow, 2012, рр. 178-182.

5. Voskoboynikov V.G., Dunaev N.E., Mihalevich A.G. et al. Characteristics of liquid blust furnace slags. Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1975, 184 p.

6. Bigeev V.A., Panteleev A.V., Chernyaev A.A. Mathematical modelling of solid-phase disoxidation of dust and sludge. Matematicheskoe i programmnoe obespechenie sistem v promyshlennoy i sotsyalnoy sferah: mezhdunar. sb. nauch. trudov [Mathematical models and software for industry and social sphere systems]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. 2011, vol. II, pp. 151-155.