ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Series of model experiments to study the dependency of metal furnace charge porosity changing on the charging bucket height in electric furnace steelmaking have been executed. The experiments performed comprise four ways of lumpy scrap charging in a basket, which are usual for the arc furnace operating modes: without and with liquid cast iron adding in technological process of smelting. On the basis of the data obtained functional dependence of metal furnace charge porosity changing on the charging bucket height for each of considered options have been established.

Keywords

Approximation of data, electric furnace steelmaking, metal furnace charge, porosity, real covering, model covering.

Bushuyev Anton Nikolaevich – Assistant Professor, Orsk humanitarian Institute of Technology (branch) of HE «Orenburg State University», Russia. Phone: 8(3537)23-81-98. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Gunter Dmitry Aleksandrovich – Ph.D. (Phys.-Math.), Orsk Humanitarian Institute of Technology (branch) of HE «Orenburg State University», Russia. Phone: (3537)23-81-98. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Kitayev B.I. Yaroshenko D.G., Suchkov V.D. Teploobmen's Knots in mine furnaces. Moscow: Metallurgizdat, 1957. 279 p.

2. Kitayev B.I. Timofeev V.N., Bokovikov B.A. etc. Warm and a mass exchange in a dense bed. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1972. 432 p.

3. The organization of acceptance and metalfurnace charge preparation for loading in the arc electric furnace. Technological instruction TI-13657842-ST.ES-15-2012. Novotroitsk, 2012, 6 p.

4. Bratkovsky E.V., Zavodyany A.V. Elektrometallurgiya of steel and special electrometallurgy. Novotroitsk: NF of MRS., 2008, 115 p.

5. Smooth V.A. Gasik M.I. Ovcharuk A.N. etc. Design and equipment of electrosteel-smelting and ferroalloy shops: textbook. Dnepropetrovsk: System technologies, 2009, 736 p.

6. Guter R.S., Ovchinsky B.V. Elementy of the numerical analysis and mathematical processing of results of experience. Moscow: Science, 1970, 432 p.

7. Rumshinsky L.Z. Matematicheskaya processing of results of experi-ment. Moscow: Science, 1971, 192 p.

8. Alekseev E.R. Chesnokova O.V. The solution of problems of calculus mathematics in Mathcad 12, MATLAB 7, Maple 9 packages. Moscow: NT Press, 2006, 496 p.