ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This article presents advantages and determines key parameters of the bimetallic strip production process at a combined continuous casting and deformation machine. A thermal design of the combined continuous casting and deformation process during production of steel-copper bimetal is given.

Keywords

Steel-copper bimetal, combined process, continuous casting and deformation, thermal field, composite mould.

Lekhov Oleg Stepanovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Head of the Mechanics Department, Russian State Profes-sional Pedagogical University, Ekaterinburg, Russia. Phone: +7 343 341 79 40.

Lisin Ilya Vyacheslavovich – Engineer, Russian State Professional Pedagogical University, Ekaterinburg, Russia. Phone: +7 343 371 88 00.

Turlaev Valery Vasilievich – Chief Engineer, LLC Ural Diesel Engine Plant, Ekaterinburg, Russia.

Tuev Mikhail Yurievich – Associate Professor, Russian State Professional Pedagogical University, Ekaterinburg, Russia. Phone: +7 343 370 24 93.

1. Kuznetsov E.V., Kobelev A.G. Bimetals: modern technologies and application. Plasticheskaya deformatsiya stalej i splavov: sb. nauch. trudov [Plastic deformation of steel and alloys: collection of research papers]. Moscow: MISiS, 1996, pp. 296-302.

2. Kuznetsov E.V. Key guidelines of development of a bimetal production process. Teoriya i tekhnologiya protsessov plasticheskoj deformatsii: trudy nauch.-tekhn. konferentsii [Theory and technology of plastic deformation processes: collection of research papers]. Moscow: MISiS, 1997, pp. 111–119.

3. Lekhov O.S. A billet continuous casting method and a machine for its application. Patent RF, no. 2077407. 2000.

4. Lekhov O.S. A bimetallic strip production method. Patent RF, no. 2064364.

5. ANSYS. Structural analysis Guide. Rel.6.0. http://www.cadfern.ru

6. Lekhov O.S., Komratov Yu.S. Sovmeshchennye protsessy nepreryvnogo litya i deformatsii dlya proizvodstva prokata [Combined continuous casting and deformation processes for rolled products]. Ekaterinburg: USTU-UPI, 2009.