ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article gives dependences of main indicators of the cutting process (performance, consumption of power and diamond tools) on the cable saw operation modes at different bench heights. We developed a technique for selecting a reasonable cable saw control mode taking into account the established dependencies on cutting performance and operational costs for cutting monoliths from the massif depending on a bench height. To select such reasonable cable saw control mode, we introduced a comprehensive technical and economic indicator (сw) characterized by costs charged to the intensity of cutting stones from the massif.

Keywords

Cable saw, performance, tool consumption, specific work of cutting, cost.

Pershin Gennadiy Daltonovitch – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia.

Ulyakov Maxim Sergeevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Assistaut Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Pershin G.D., Ulyakov M.S. Substantiation of the ways to prepare block strong natural stones for excavation. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2010, no. 4 (32), pp. 14–19.

2. Pershin G.D., Karaulov N.G., Ulyakov M.S. The research of high-strength dimension stone mining technological schemes in Russia and abroad. Collection of scientific papers SWorld. Iss. 2. Vol. 11. Odessa: Kuprienko, 2013, pp. 64–73.

3. Pershin G.D., Pshenichnaya E.G., Ulyakov M.S. Influence of a cable saw control mode on its performance. Dobycha, obrabotka i primenenie prirodnogo kamnya [Natural stone mining, processing and application: collection of scientific papers]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2012, pp. 54–63.

4. Akopyan R.V., Lusinyan K.G. Study of the influence of cutting modes on wear of diamond elements of diamond rope cutting tools. Izuchenie prirodnykh kamennykh materialov i silikatnogo syrya, razrabotka effektivnoy tekhniki i tekhnologii proizvodstva [The study of natural stone materials and silicate raw materials, development of efficient equipment and production technology: collection of scientific papers]. Yerevan: RISS, 1983, pp. 40–49.

5. Pershin G.D., Karaulov N.G., Ulyakov M.S., Sharov V.N. Features of diamond-wire saws application for rock overburden removal at marble quarry construction. Collection of scientific works SWorld. Iss. 3. Vol. 14. Odessa: Kuprienko, 2013, pp. 39–42.

6. Pershin G.D., Ulyakov M.S. Analysis of the influence of cable saw operation modes on cost of cutting stone monoliths from a rock massif. Physics and technology problems of resource development, 2014, no. 2, pp. 125–135.

7. Bychkov G.V., Kokunin R.V. Optimum ways of opening working levels at prospective and operating natural stone deposits. Dobycha, obrabotka i primenenie prirodnogo kamnya [Natural stone mining, processing and application: collection of scientific papers]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2007, pp. 83–92.

8. Barkhotkin V.V., Izvekov Yu.A., Minikayev S.R. The review of accidents on crane equipment of metallurgical facilities. International journal of applied and basic research, 2013, no. 10–1, pp. 9–11.