ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Dependences describing biphase compensated rectifiers' output and power performance were obtained in the cases of two different circuitries. The circuitries are a circuit with connection of a control link to DC buses of a diode rectifier and a circuit with its connection to a power system by means of an active PWM converter. The features arising in these cases were examined. Reactive power of a supply network significantly depends on a type of a rectifier circuit. A conclusion about the suitability of the first circuitry only in the case of the compensated rectifier was made.

Keywords

Compensated rectifier, vector control, output performance, power performance, rectified voltage slide control.

Khokhlov Yuriy Ivanovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Head of the Power Supply Systems Department of South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Safonov Valeriy Ivanovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Lonzinger Petr Vladimirovich – Postgraduate Student, South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Yevtyukova I.P., Katsevich L.S., Nekrasova N.M., Svenchan-skiy A.D., Elektrotekhnologicheskie promyshlennye ustanovki: Uchebnik dlya vuzov [Electro-technological industrial equipment: textbook for universities]. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1982, 400 p.

2. Khokhlov Yu.I. Kompensirovannyye vypryamiteli s filtratsiey v kommutiruyushchie kondensatory nechetnokratnykh garmonik tokov preobrazovatyelnykh blokov [Compensated rectifiers with a filtration of odd-multiple harmonics of transforming block currents in switching capaсitors]. Chelyabinsk: ChGTU, 1995, 355 p.

3. Patent RU 2333589С1. A multiphase rectifier control method. Inventor: Khokhlov Yu.I. Date of publication: 10.09.2008. Bulletin no. 25. Effective date for property rights: 19.03.2007.

4. Patent RU 2402143С1. A multiphase rectifier control method. Inventors: Khokhlov Yu.I., Gizzatullin D.V., Osipov A.G. Date of publication: 20.10.2010. Bulletin no. 29. Effective date for property rights: 19.03.2009

5. Khokhlov Yu.I., Gizzatullin D.V., Osipov A.G. Modelirovanie elektromagnitnykh protsessov v kompensirovannom vypryamitele s obratnoy svyazyu na osnove AIN s ShIM [Modelling of electromagnetic processes of a compensated rectifier with a feedback based on VSI with PWM]. Vestnik Yuzhno-Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya "Energetika" [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Power Engineering Series], 2008, iss. 9, no. 11, pp.32-38.

6. Gizzatullin D.V. Eksperimentalnoe issledovanie kompensirovannogo vypryamitelya s obratnoy svyazyu po napryazheniyu na osnove AIN s ShIM [Experimental investigation of the compensated voltage feedback rectifier on the bases of the autonomous voltage inverter with PWM]. Vestnik Yuzhno-Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya "Energetika" [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Power Engineering Series], 2010, no. 32, pp.32-35.

7. Osipov A.G. Eksperimentalnoe issledovanie kompensirovannogo vypryamitelya s vektornym upravleniem [Experimental investigation of the compensated rectifier with vectorial control]. Vestnik Yuzhno-Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya "Energetika" [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Power Engineering Series], 2010, no. 32, pp.36-39.

8. Khokhlov Yu.I., Safonov V.I., Konstantinov V.D., Lonzinger P.V. Elektromagnitnye protsessy v kompensirovannykh preobrazovatelyakh s vektornym upravlyeniem [Electromagnetic processes in a compensated converter with vector control]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education], 2014, no. 3. URL: http://www.science-education.ru/117-13505