ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

We developed the technique for determining the rational length of the supporting system of rollers located on the frame of the mold for narrow faces of continuously cast slabs. It is proposed to inspect the relation between the internal bursting pressure of the molten metal and the proof stress of a solidified workpiece shell.

Keywords

Continuously cast slab, narrow face, bulging, technique, mold, roller system, rational length.

Shevchenko Evgeny Alexandrovich – Postgraduate Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Stolyarov Alexander Mikhailovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: sam52.52 @ mail.ru.

Shapovalov Aleksei Nikolaevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Novotroitsk branch of the National Univer-sity of Science and Technology MISiS, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Smirnov A.N., Kubersky S.V., Shtepan E.V. Nepreryvnaya razlivka stali [Continuous casting of steel]. Donetsk: Donetsk National Technical University, 2011, 482 p.

2. Parshin V.M., Bulanov L.V. Nepreryvnaya razlivka stali [Continuous casting of steel]. Lipetsk: OJSC NLMK, 2011, 221 p.

3. Bulanov L.V., Korzunin L.G., Parfenov E.P., Yurovsky N.A., Avdonin V.Yu. Mashiny nepreryvnogo litiya zagotovok. Teoriya i raschet [Continuous casting machine. Theory and calculation]. Ekaterinburg: Ural Center for PR and Advertising Marat, 2004, 320 p.

4. Stolyarov A.M., Selivanov V.N. Stolyarov A.M., Selivanov V.N. Nepreryvnaya razlivka stali. Chast 1. Konstruktsiy i raschet MNLZ [Continuous casting of steel. Part One. Construction and equipment of CCM, Textbook]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2007, 154 p.

5. Stolyarov A.M., Selivanov V.N. Tehnologiya nepreryvnoy razlivki [Steel continuous casting process, Textbook]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2009. 78 p.

6. Stolyarov A.M., Yurechko D.V., Selivanov V.N. Formirovanie perekhodnogo uchastka nepreryvnolitogo slyaba iz stali raznykh marok [Formation of the transition region of continuously cast slabs of steel of different grades]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2006, 94 p.

7. Shevchenko E.A., Stolyarov A.M., Shapovalov A.N. The study of the quality of the slab cast on the vertical curved caster. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Bulletin of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, vol. 1(41), pp. 27-30.

8. Shevchenko E.A., Stolyarov A.M., Shapovalov A.N. Study of the influence of crown narrow faces of continuously cast slabs on the quality of sheet metal. Liteynyye protsessy: Mezhregion. sb. nauch. tr. [Casting processes: interregional collected research papers]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2013, no. 12, pp. 129-134.

9. Shevchenko E.A., Shapovalov A.N. The problems of obtaining high-quality slabs on caster #2 of JSC Ural Steel. Vestnik YuUrGU, Seriya: Metallurgiya [Bulletin of the South Ural State University, Series: Metallurgy], 2013, no. 1, pp. 68-73.

10. Shapovalov A.N., Shevchenko E.A, Stolyarov A.M. Rational length of the supporting system for narrow faces of continuously cast slabs for conditions of JSC Ural Steel. Mashinostroenie: setevoy elektronnyy zhurnal [Mechanical Engineering: Network electronic scientific journal]. 2013, no. 1, pp. 38-42.

11. Shevchenko E.A., Stolyarov A.M., Shapovalov A.N. Distortion of the profile of continuously cast slabs at JSC Ural Steel. Metallurgicheskie protsessy i oborudovanie [Metallurgical processes and equipment]. 2014, no. 1 (35), pp. 13-18.

12. Shevchenko E.A., Stolyarov A.M., Shapovalov A.N., Baranchikov K.V. Study of the cross-sectional distortion of continuously cast slabs. Izvestiya vuzov. Chernaya metallurgiya [Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Ferrous metallurgy]. 2014, no. 1, pp. 34-37.

13. Bulanov L.V., Konstantinov G.V. Raschet napryazhennogo sostoyaniya rolikov MNLZ pri plasticheskikh deformatsiyakh [Calculation of the stress state of caster rollers with plastic deformation]. Dinamika i prochnost metallurgicheskikh mashin: sb. nauchnykh trudov [Dynamics and strength of metallurgical machines: Collected scientific papers]. Moscow: VNIIMETMASH, 1984, pp. 38-46.

14. Pisarenko G.S., Yakovlev A.P. Spravochnik po soprotivleniyu materialov [Reference book on structural resistance]. Kiev: Naukova dumka, 1988, 736 p.

15. Bronshtein I.N., Semendyaev K.A. Spravochnik po matematike dlya inzhenerov i uchashchikhsya vuzov [Handbook of mathematics for engineers and university students]. Moscow: Nauka, 1981, 718 p.

16. Stolyarov A.M, Selivanov V.N. Tekhnologicheskie raschety po nepreryvnoy razlivke stali [Concasting process calculations: Textbook]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2011, 67 p.