ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The paper describes information system for designing efficient technological schemes for open pit mining operations to meet quality requirements of ore fed to the processing plant. Information system’s module ”Blend-ing stockyard” developed by authors allows us to use an optimal scheme of loading and unloading blending stock-yard. Methods of simulation modeling and programming are used to develop the algorithm of the module.

Keywords

Ore blending, blending stockyard, simulation model.

Statsenko Larissa Gennadevna – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Rudny Industrial Institute, Kazakhstan. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Branovets Natalya Evgenevna – Senior Lecturer, Rudny Industrial Institute, Kazakhstan. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Blending of minerals. Mining Encyclopedia [Electronic re-source]. Access mode: http://www.mining-enc.ru/u/usrednenie-kachestva/.

2. Miroshnichenko L.A., Tilepov Z.T., Gulyaev N.Y. and others. Mestorozhdeniya zheleza Kazahstana: spravochnik [Iron Deposits of Kazakhstan]. Almaty: Committee of Geology and Subsoil Protection of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 1998. 485 p.

3. Bastan P.P., Azbel I.I., Klyuchkin E.I. Teoriya i praktika usred-neniya rud [Theory and practice of ore blending]. Moscow: Nedra, 1979. 255 р.

4. Statsenko L.G. Ore – Flow Simulation at the entrance of the blending stockyard. Promyshlennost' Kazahstana [Industry of Kazakhstan]. 2008, no. 2(47), pp. 43-47.

5. Statsenko L.G. Development of the software module «Blending stockyard model». VI International Scientific and Practical Conference «GEOTECHNOLOGY 2007: Problems and Means for Sustainable Development of Mining Industry»: Theses of reports, Almaty, 2007, pp. 115-118.

6. Gy P.M. A new theory of bed-blending derived from the theory of sampling. Development and full-scale experimental check. International Journal of Mineral Processing. 1981, vol. 8, pp. 201-238.

7. Robinson G.K. How much would a blending stockpile reduce variation? Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems. 2004, vol.74, pp. 121-133.