ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article discusses the possibility of applying a theorem on unloading to determine residual macroscopic stresses during plastic deformation of a cylindrical rod. X-ray diffractometry was used to experimentally determine residual stresses on a rod surface. The experimental results were used for the theoretical calculation of residual stresses. The authors made conclusions about the possibility of applying the theorem on unloading for the theoretical determination of residual stresses.

Keywords

Residual stresses, X-ray diffractometry, theorem on unloading.

Trofimov Viktor Nikolayevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Perm, Russia. Phone: +7 (342) 239-13-40. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Karmanov Vadim Vladimirovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Perm, Russia. Phone: +7 (342) 239-15-08. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Panin Yuri Valerievich – Postgraduate Student, Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Perm, Russia. Phone: +7 (342) 239-13-40, E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Korionov Maxim Anatolievich – M. (Eng.), Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Perm, Russia. Phone: +7 (342) 239-13-40, E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Davidenkov N.N., Spiridonova N.I. Analiz napryazhennogo sostoyaniya v sheike rastyanutogo obraztsa [Analysis of the stress state in a neck of a stretched sample]. Zavodskaya laboratoriya [The plant laboratory], 1945, no. 6, 583 p.

2. Birger I.A. Ostatochnye napryazheniya [Residual stresses]. Moscow, 1963, 230 p.

3. Ilyushin A.A. Plastichnost. Ch.1. Uprugoplasticheskie deformatsii [Plasticity. P.1., Elastic-plastic deformation]. Moscow-Leningrad. Gostekhizdat, 1948, 376 p.

4. Koiter V.T. Obshchie teoremy uprugoplasticheskikh sred [General theorems of elastic-plastic media]. Moscow, 1961, 79 p.

5. Pozdeev A.A., Nyashin Yu.I., Trusov P.V. Ostatochnye napryazheniya [Residual stresses: theory and applications]. Moscow: Nauka, 1982, 112 p.

6. Kolmogorov G.L., Kurapova N.A., Melnikova T.E. Predelnye rezhimy osesimmetrichnogo deformirovaniya metallov [Limit modes of axisymmetric deformation of metals]. Vestnik PGTU. Tekhnologicheskaya mekhanika [PSTU Technological Mechanics Bulletin], 1996, no. 2, pp. 16-24.

7. Bridgman P. Issledovanie bolshikh plasticheskikh deformatsii i razryva [Studies of large plastic deformations and fracture]. Moscow, 1955, 444 p.

8. Ostsemin A. A. Analysis of the stress state in an elliptical neck of the sample under tension. Problemy prochnosti [Problems of strength]. 2009, no. 4.

9. Neiber G. Kontsentratsiya napryazhenii [The stress concentra-tion]. Moscow, Leningrad: Gostekhizdat, 1947, 204 p.