ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This paper focuses on control and availability of reliable information about a hot blast volume in tuyeres of a blast furnace. The authors generalized various techniques for measurement of a hot blast volume per tuyere, applied for blast furnaces starting from the 1930’s, and presented their classification. Flow rate meters, requiring no input of a measuring device into a blast flow, are of considerable practical interest at present and in future. It is proposed to use such measuring devices in systems of automatic distribution of blast (SADB) in tuyeres of a new generation.

Keywords

Unsteady distribution of blast in tuyeres, blast mode, hot blast flow rate in tuyeres, flow rate meters, classification of measuring devices, system of automatic distribution of blast (SADB) in tuyeres, static pressure tap in a diffuser, hot-blast circulating duct, calorimeter, SADB of a new generation.

Druzhkov Vitaly Gavrilovich − Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical Universi-ty, Magnitogorsk, Russia. Phone: +7 (3519) 298 430.

Shirshov Mikhail Yurievich − Postgraduate Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Prokhorov Ivan Evgenievich − Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

References

1. Druzhkov V.G., Vaganov A.I., Prohorov I.E., Shirshov M.Yu. Neobhodimost i vozmozhnost osnashcheniya sovremennykh domennykh pechey sistemami avtomaticheskogo raspredele-niya dutiya novogo pokoleniya [Need and possibility of equipping modern blast furnaces with automatic distribution systems of blasting of a new generation]. Teplofizika i informatika v obrazovanii, nauke i proizvodstve [Thermophysics and informatics in education, science and production: collection of papers of the 2nd All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of Students, PhD Students and Young Scientists (TIM’2013), including international participants]. Ekaterinburg: UrFU, 2013, pp. 182-184.

2. Druzhkov V.G., Shirshov M.Yu. Vliyanie raspredeleniya dutiya po furmam na rabotu domennykh pechey [Effect of distribution of blast among tuyeres on performance of blast furnaces]. Nauka i proizvodstvo Urala [Science and production of the Urals]. Novotroitsk: the Novotroitsk branch of Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys National University of Science and Technology, 2014, no. 10, pp. 21-23.

3. Druzhkov V.G., Shirshov M.Yu. Reasons for non-uniform distribution of blast among tuyeres of blast furnaces and a need for equipping them with automatic distribution systems of blasting of a new generation. Teoriya i tekhnologiya metallurgicheskogo proizvodstva [Theory and technology of metallurgical facilities]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2014, no. 1, pp. 27-31.

4. Reznitskiy I.G., Lukyanets S.N., Monarshuk A.P., et al. Study of distribution of blast among tuyeres of a 1719 m3 blast furnace at Krivorozhstal works. Izvestiya vuzov. Chernaya metallurgiya [News of universities. Ferrous metallurgy], 1990, no. 2, pp. 7-10.

5. Tovarovskiy I.G., Miroshnichenko B.I., Lukyanets S.N. Printsip kontrolya raskhoda goryachego dutiya po furmam domennoy pechi. [A concept of hot blast flow rate control in tuyeres of a blast furnace]. Voprosy proizvodstva chuguna v domennykh pechakh [Issues of pig iron production in blast furnaces: a subject branch collection]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1984, pp. 52-56.

6. Kremlevskiy P.P. Raskhodomery i schetchiki kolichestva [Flow rate meters and quantity counters: a reference book.]. The 4th edition: revised and enlarged. Leningrad: Mechanical Engineering, 1989, 701 p.

7. Tarasov V.P. Gazodinamika domennogo protsessa [Gas dynamics of a blast furnace process]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1982, 222 p.

8. Bugaev K.M. Raspredelenie gazov v domennykh pechakh [Distribution of gases in blast furnaces]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1974, 176 p.

9. Sazhnev N.N., Ivanov N.I., Stefanovich M.A., et al. Razrabotka i vnedrenie sistemy avtomaticheskogo raspredeleniya dutiya po furmam [Development and introduction of a system of automatic distribution of blast among tuyeres]. Voprosy teplotekhniki i avtomatizatsii metallurgicheskogo proizvodstva [Issues of heat engineering and automation of metallurgical facilities: a collection of research papers of the Nosov Magnitogorsk Institute of Mining and Metallurgy]. Magnitogorsk: MGTU, 1970, no. 76, pp. 4-9.

10. Sazhnev N.N. Sistema avtomaticheskogo raspredeleniya dutiya po furmam domennoy pechi [A system of automatic distribution of blast among tuyeres of a blast furnace]. Byulleten' TSIIN [Bulletin of TsIIN], 1969, no. 13, pp.39-40.

11. Pokhvisnev A.N., Trekalo S.K., Voskoboinikov V.G. Ispol-zovanie pokazaniy kontrolno-izmeritelnykh priborov u domennoy pechi dlya ustanovleniya optimalnogo rezhima [Use of blast furnace instrumentation readings to set an optimal mode]. Teoriya i praktika metallurgii [Theory and Practice of Metallurgy], 1937, no. 6, pp. 19-29.

12. Pokhvisnev A.N., Trekalo S.K., Volovik G.A. Raspredelenie dutiya po furmam domennoy pechi №1 Zaporozhstali [Distribution of blast among tuyeres of blast furnace no. 1 at Zaporozhstal works]. Teoriya i praktika metallurgii [Theory and Practice of Metallurgy], 1938, no. 5, pp. 3-12.

13. Redko A.N. Metod regulirovaniya khoda domennykh pechey [A method to control operation of blast durnaces]. Stal' [Steel], 1946, no. 3, pp. 145-149.

14. Stefanovich M.A. Vliyanie raspredeleniya dutiya po furmam na rabotu domennoy pechi [Effect of distribution of blast among tuyeres on operation of a blast furnace]. Stal' [Steel], 1949, no. 6, pp. 435-503.

15. Gimmelfarb A.A., Efimenko G.G. Avtomaticheskoe upravlenie domennym protsessom [Automatic control of a blast furnace process]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1960, 309 p.

16. Zherebin B.N., Khromov V.A., Mishin P.P, et al. Avtomatich-eskoe regulirovanie raspredeleniya dutiya po furmam domennoy pechi Kuznetskogo metallurgicheskogo kombinata [Automatic control of distribution of blast among tuyeres of a blast furnace at the Kuznetsk Iron and Steel Works]. Stal' [Steel], 1964, no. 4, pp. 292-296.

17. Senko G.E., Onoprienko V.N., Tsaritsyn A.P., et al. Analiz raboty domennoy pechi pri avtomaticheskom regulirovanii dutiya po vozdushnym furmam [Blast furnace operation in automatic control of blast through air tuyeres]. Stal' [Steel], 1965, no. 7, pp. 590-593.

18. Chernov G.I., Evdokimov N.A., Muserskiy E.V., et al. Rabota domennoy pechi pri avtomaticheskom regulirovanii dutiya [Blast furnace operation in automatic control of blast]. Metallurg [Metallurg], 1965, no. 4, pp. 8-10.

19. Dovgal A.M., Duda G.D., Sokur N.P. Formirovanie «glavnogo impulsa» SAR raspredeleniya dutiya po furmam domennoy pechi [Formation of a “master pulse” of SADB in tuyeres of a blast furnace]. Avtomatizatsiya aglomeratsionnogo i domennogo proizvodstva [Automation of sintering and blast-furnace processes]. Kiev: Tekhnika, 1969, pp. 155-168.

20. Lukyanets S.N., Buzoverya M.T., Shuliko S.T., et al. Eksperimentalnoe issledovanie raspredeleniya dutiya i prirodnogo gaza po vozdushnym furmam [Experimental studies of distribution of blast and natural gas among air tuyeres]. Metallurgicheskaya i gornorudnaya promyshlennost' [Metallurgical and Mining Industries], 1991, no. 1, pp. 9-12.

21. Mozharenko N.M., Kanaev V.V., Paranosenkov A.A., Pancho-kha G.V., Orel G.I., Listopadov V.S., Dmitrenko K.A. Avtomatizirovannaya sistema kontrolya raskhoda dutiya po vozdushnym furmam domennoy pechi [Automatic control system for distribution of blast among air tuyeres of a blast furnace]. Fundamentalnye i prikladnye problemy chernoy metallurgii [Fundamental and applied problems of an iron and steel industry]. Dnepropetrovsk: IChM NAN Ukraine, 2005, no.11, pp. 34-42.

22. Shirshov M.Yu., Druzhkov V.G., Pavlov A.V., Prokhorov I.E. Resultaty otsenki ravnomernosti raspredeleniya dutiya po furmam domennykh pechey [Assessment of a uniform distribution of blast among tuyeres of blast furnaces]. Teoriya i tekhnologiya metallurgicheskogo proizvodstva [Theory and technology of metallurgical facilities]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2014, no. 2, pp. 27-31.