ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download PDF

DOI: 10.18503/1995-2732-2021-19-1-4-16

Abstract

Problem Statement (relevance of the research): In underground mining from 40 to 80% of the formed man-made cavities are filled with solidifying filling mixtures. In most cases, such solidifying filling mixtures are transported by gravity, and performance depends on the ratio of vertical and horizontal components of filling pipelines, and for deep-level pits and mines their length do not exceed 1500 m. Methods Applied: Methods of theoretical generalizations using mathematical statistics, physical and mathematical simulation, calculations and feasibility studies, laboratory and field experimental studies, industrial tests at operating plants according to conventional and new methods. Novelty: The authors studied the technologies and facilities for the transportation of solidifying backfill mixtures and developed an algorithm for calculating diagrams of their pipeline transport to underground mined-out spaces containing 0.10–0.35 decimal quantity of dispersed particles with a concentration of solid particles in water of 0.10–0.85 decimal quantity and a 10–13 cm sediment of a standard cone. Result: An increased delivery range of solidifying mixtures expands the field of application of technologies with backfilling of mined-out space, reduces capital and operating costs and eliminates the need for building new filling complexes with the diversion of significant lanplots. Practical significance: The authors studied the parameters of transporting solidifying mixtures to man-made cavities over a long distance at a shallow depth of mining and showed that the most promising transportation was vibration gravity transportation ensuring homogenization of the mixture and an increase in strength due to its activation in the pipeline. An algorithm is suggested to calculate the parameters of the pipeline transport of solidifying backfill mixtures for two delivery options. Such algorithm may be useful, when designing underground mining technologies.

Keywords

Underground mining, solidifying mixture, pipeline transport, transportation parameters, mathematical modeling.

For citation

Lyashenko V.I., Golik V.I., Dmitrаk Yu.V., Franchuk V.P. Rationale for the Parameters of the Vibration Gravity Transportation of Solidifying Filling Mixtures to Mines. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2021, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 4–16. https://doi.org/10.18503/1995-2732-2021-19-1-4-16

Vasiliy I. Lyashenko – PhD (Eng.), Head of the Research Department, Senior Researcher, Ukrainian Research and Design Institute for Industrial Technology, Zhovti Vody, Ukraine. Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Vladimir I. Golik – DrSc (Eng.), Professor of the Mining Department, North Caucasian Mining and Metallurgical Institute (State Technological University), Vladikavkaz, Russia. Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Yuriy V. Dmitrаk – DrSc (Eng.), Professor, Rector, North Caucasian Mining and Metallurgical Institute (State Technological University), Vladikavkaz, Russia. Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Vsevolod P. Franchuk – DrSc (Eng.), Professor of the Department of Engineering and Design in Mechanical Engineering, Dnipro Polytechnic National Technical University, Dnipro, Ukraine. Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1. Timoshenko S.P. Kolebaniya v inzhenernom dele [Vibrations in engineering]. Moscow: Fizmatgiz, 1959, 439 p. (In Russ.)

2. Sorokin E.S. K teorii vnutrennego treniya pri kolebaniyakh uprugikh sistem [To the theory of internal friction under vibrations of elastic systems]. Moscow: Gosstroiizdat, 1960, 132 p. (In Russ.)

3. Lysov A.P. Gornye maschiny dlya dobychi rud [Mining machines for ore mining]. Moscow: Nedra, 1968, 231 p. (In Russ.)

4. Shtokman I.G., Mukhopad N.D. Transport pri stroitelstve podzemnykh sooruzhenii i shakht [Transportation in the construction of underground structures and mines]. Moscow: Nedra, 1970, 232 p. (In Russ.)

5. Franchuk V.P. Antsiferov A.V. The use of the Volterra principle and the complex modulus of elasticity taking into account non-elastic resistances in oscillatory systems with significant asymmetric nonlinearity. Naukovy visnik NGAU [Vestnik of NSAU], 2000, no. 2, pp. 30–32. (In Russ.)

6. Grebenyuk V.A., Pyzhyanov Ya.S., Erofeev I.E. Spravochnik po gornorudnomu delu [Handbook of mining]. Moscow: Nedra, 1983, 816 p. (In Russ.)

7. Lyashenko V.I., Rybalko V.Ya. Improvement of pipeline transport of filling mixtures to deep mines. Gornyi zhurnal [Mining Journal], 1988, no. 6, pp. 50–53. (In Russ.)

8. Chernov A.P. Dobycha i pererabotka uranovykh rud [Mining and processing of uranium ores]. Kiev: Adef–Ukraina, 2001, 238 p. (In Ukr.)

9. Lyashenko V.I., Golik V.I. Improving the technology and facilities for underground mining of uranium deposits. Gornyi zhurnal [Mining Journal], 2007, no. 1, pp. 11–14. (In Russ.)

10. Yudin A.V. Estimation of free oscillation parameters of the screening surface of the screen with console-restrained oscillations. Izv. vuzov. Gornyi zhurnal [News of the Higher Institutions. Mining Journal], 2016, no. 5, pp. 52–59. (In Russ.)

11. Lyashenko V.I., Dyatchin V.Z., Franchuk V.P. Technical means for extraction and processing of ore materials. Report 2. Gornyi informatsionno-analiticheskii byulleten [Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin (scientific and technical journal)], 2017, no. 4, pp. 33–41. (In Russ.)

12. Lyashenko V.I., Franchuk V.P. Hardening stowage mixture components activation efficiency improvement in vibration pipeline transport plants. Izv. vuzov. Gornyi zhurnal [News of the Higher Institutions. Mining Journal], 2017, no. 4, pp. 92–100. (In Russ.)

13. Golik V.I., Razorenov Y.I., Polukhin O.N. Metal extraction from ore beneficiation codas by means of lixiviation in a disintegrator. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2015, vol. 10, no. 17, pp. 38105–38109.

14. Krupnik L.A., Shaposhnik Yu.N., Shaposhnik S.N., Nurshayykova G.T., Tungushbaeva Z.K. Development of the stowing operation technology based on a cement-slag binder at the Oryol mine. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopaemykh [Physicotechnical Problems of Mining Operations], 2017, no. 1, pp. 84–91. (In Russ.)

15. Golik V.I., Gabaraev O.Z., Maslennikov S.A., Khasheva Z.M., Shulgaty L.P. The provision of development conversion perspectives into underground one for Russian iron ore deposits development. Journal of the Social Sciences, 2016, vol. 11, no. 18, pp. 4348–4351.

16. Guzanov P.S., Lytneva A.E., Anushenkov A.N., Volkov E.P. Stowing mixtures based on ore dressing wastes in underground mining systems of deposits in the Norilsk industrial region. Gornyi zhurnal [Mining Journal], 2015, no. 6, pp. 85–88. (In Russ.)

17. Basarir H., Bin H., Fourie A., Karrech A., Elchalakani M. An adaptive neuro fuzzy inference system to model the uniaxial compressive strength of cemented hydraulic backfill. Mining of Mineral Deposits, 2018, no. 12(2), pp. 1–12. https://doi.org/10.15407/mining12.02.001

18. Sotskov V., Dereviahina N., Malanchuk L. Analysis of operation parameters of partial backfilling in the context of selective coal mining. Mining of Mineral Deposits, 2019, no. 13(4), pp. 129–138. https:// doi.org/10.33271/mining13.04.129

19. Iordanov I., Novikova Yu., Simonova Yu., Yefremov O., Podkopayev Ye., Korol A. Experimental characteristics for deformation properties of backfill mass. Mining of Mineral Deposits, 2020, no. 14(3), pp. 119–127. https://doi.org/10.33271/mining14.03.119

20. Stovmanenko A.Yu., Anushenkov A.N. Pipeline transport of cast hardening filling mixtures with low water content. Vestnik Kuzbasskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Kuzbass State Technical University], 2016, no. 2, pp. 99–104. (In Russ.)

21. Kaplunov D.R., Radchenko D.N. Principles of design and selection of subsoil development technologies ensuring sustainable development of underground mines. Gornyi zhurnal [Mining Journal], 2017, no. 11, pp. 121–125. (In Russ.)

22. Shaposhnik Yu.N., Neverov A.A., Neverov S.A., Nikolskii A.M. Assessment of influence of voids on phase II mining safety at Artemievsk deposit. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopaemykh [Physicotechnical Problems of Mining Operations], 2017, no. 3, pp. 108–118. (In Russ.)

23. Volkov E.P., Anushenkov A.N. Developing the technology of mine stowing with processing tailings based hardening blends. Izv. vuzov. Gornyi zhurnal [News of the Higher Institutions. Mining Journal], 2019, no. 7, pp. 5–13. DOI: 10.21440/0536-1028-2019-7-5-13

24. Kongar-Syuryun Ch.B., Faradzhov V.V., Tyulyaeva Yu.S., Khairutdinov A.M. Effect of activating treatment of halite flotation waste in backfill mixture preparation. Gornyi informatsionno-analiticheskii byulleten [Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin], 2021, no. 1, pp. 43–57. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2021-1-0-43-57

25. Lyashenko V.I., Franchuk V.P. Improving efficiency and safety of pipelines to transport solidifying filling mixtures to deep mines. Izv. vuzov. Gornyi zhurnal [News of the Higher Institutions. Mining Journal], 2021, no. 1, pp. 15–26. DOI: 10.21440/0536-1028-2021-1-15-26