ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download PDF

DOI: 10.18503/1995-2732-2020-18-2-30-37

Abstract

In the article dynamic characteristics of lapping process were analyzed and the main parameters of the process were determined. The influencing degree of technological parameters to the forming of the surface and the processing was determined. It was given construction of the head of the new lubrication projected for the processing of the internal cylindrical surfaces, scheme of the lapping operation and graphic description of the forces influencing the process. The relations between axial, radial and tangential organizers of shear force to provide the pressure to the surface and their joint influencing effect were evaluated. The relevant geometric and mathematical dependences were obtained on the basis of the dynamic analysis.

Keywords

Abrasive sand, lapping process, friction coefficient, dynamic characteristics, shear force.

For citation

Shirvan S.E. TheoreticaL Studies of the Dynamic Characteristics of the Internal Lapping Process. Vestnik Magni-togorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2020, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 30–37. https://doi.org/10.18503/1995-2732-2020-18-2-30-37

Shirvan Sarvan Eziz – Postgraduate Student, The War College of the Armed Forces, Baku, Republic of Azerbaijan.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1. Gafarov A.M. Progressivnye metody mekhanicheskoi obrabotki: v 2 t. [Advanced methods of mechanical treatment: 2 vol.]. Baku: ELM, 2001, Vol. 1, 286 p.; Vol. 2, 310 p. (In Russ.)

2. Maslovsky V.V. Dovodochnye i pritirochnye raboty [Finishing and lapping operations]. Moscow: Higher school, 1971, 278 p. (In Russ.)

3. Orlov P.N. et al. Dovodka pretsizionnykh detalei mashin [Finishing of precision parts of machines]. Moscow: Mechanical engineering, 1998, 110 p. (In Russ.)

4. Yashcheritsyn P.I. et al. Tonkie dovodochnye protsessy obrabotki detalei i priborov [Fine finishing of parts and devices]. Minsk: Science and technology, 1996, 328 p. (In Russ.)

5. Popov A.N. et al. Almazno-abrazivnaya obrabotka metallov i tverdykh splavov [Diamond abrasive machining of metals and cemented carbides]. Moscow: Mechanical engineering, 1971, 264 p. (In Russ.)

6. Kovalev A.A. Finishing of ceramic materials. Introducing diamonds into the industry. Moscow: NIIMASh, 1967. (In Russ.)

7. Kragelsky I.V. Treniya i iznos [Frictions and wear]. Moscow: Mashgiz, 1962, 462 p. (In Russ.)

8. Maslov E.N. Osnovy teorii shlifovaniya [Fundamentals of the theory of grinding]. Moscow: Mashgiz, 1992, 361 p. (In Russ.)

9. Makarov A.D. Optimizatsiya protsessov rezaniya [Optimization of cutting processes]. Moscow: Mechanical engineering, 1996, 278 p. (In Russ.)

10. Orlov P.N. et al. Influence of the structure of the tool on the finishing quality of balls. Stanki i instrument [Machines and tools], 1971, no. 3, 4 p. (In Russ.)

11. Orlov P.N. Almazno-abrazivnaya dovodka detalei [Diamond abrasive finishing of parts]. Moscow: NIIMASh, 1972, 43 p. (In Russ.)

12. Yashcheritsyn P.I., Zaitsev A.G. Povyshenie kachestva shlifovannykh poverkhnostei i rezhushchikh svoistv abrazivnogo-almaznogo instrumenta [Increasing the quality of ground surfaces and cutting properties of diamond abrasive tools]. Minsk: Science and technology, 1972, 209 p. (In Russ.)

13. Yashcheritsyn P.I. et al. Theoretical analysis of kinematics of ball movement during finishing. Vesti AN BSSR, ser. FIZ-TEKh nauk [Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Physical-Technical Series], 1979. (In Russ.)

14. Swan R.J. (1999), Composite Lapping materials and Diamond Compounds. Industrial Diamond Review, 29, 349 p.

15. Matsunga M. (1986), Fundamental Studies of Lapping. Report of the Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo, 16, 2, 105 p.

16. Lishtenberger H. (1995), Spannungenleistung beim Flachlaeppen. Werkstattstechnik und Maschinenbau, Ir. 45, Heft 4, 8 p.

17. Pursche G. (1995), Einflubgroben des Lapp demisches beim Flarhlappen. Fertigungstechnik und Betrieb, Bd. 15, 1, 4 p.

18. Božina Perović (2006), Handbuch Werkzeugmaschinen: Berechnung, Auslegung und Konstruktion. Hanser-Verlang. München, Wien, 832 p.

19. www.dislib.net

20. www.dissercart.com

21. www.dissertation.com

22. www.globalsecurity.org

23. www.hydratech-industries.com

24. www.mashin.ru/eshop/journals/vestnik-mashinostroeniya