ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download PDF

Abstract

Problem Statement (Relevance): The paper shows the application of a functional-target analysis for the system “item – vacuum ion-plasma coating”. Using the vacuum ion-plasma coating technological process as an example, the authors developed a scheme for establishing system relationships in the system “item – vacuum ion-plasma coating”. The functions of every subsystem were analyzed and the relationships between them were established. Objectives: To develop the method for selecting quality properties of vacuum ion-plasma coatings by establishing the system relationships. Methods Applied: The system relationships in the system “item – vacuum ion-plasma coating” were determined using the functional-target analysis. It made it possible to make a decomposition of the whole technical system and to establish the relationships between the functions and the properties for every subsystem. Novelty: The novelty of the study lies in the analysis of a vacuum ion-plasma coating process as a complicated technological system, which allows us to establish the existing relationships between the coating properties formed during the technological process and the required functional characteristics of the coated item. Findings: The obtained results of this theoretical study are considered to follow the studies in the standardization of coating properties using functional relationships at different stages of the technical system “item – vacuum ion-plasma coating”. Practical Relevance: The proposed method allows us to establish system relationships between the functions of the coated item and its properties solving the problem of selecting a list of properties for their regulation in normative, design and technical documentation.

Keywords

Vacuum ion-plasma coating, system “item – vacuum ion-plasma coating”, property, functional-target analysis, regulation, normative documentation.

Marina A. Polyakova – DrSc (Eng.), Associate Professor, Professor of the Department of Materials Processing Technologies Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID 0000-0002-1597-8867

Milyausha I. Yansaitova – Post-Graduate Student Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Ufa, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1. Budilov V.V., Mukhin V.S., Yagafarov I.I. Tekhnologicheskaya nasledstvennost, kachestvo poverkhnosti, tochnost i ekspluatatsionnye svoystva detaley s pokrytiyami iz plazmy vakuumnogo dugovogo razryada: monografiya [Technological heredity, surface quality, accuracy and operational properties of parts with vacuum arc plasma coatings: monograph]. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 2015, 269 p. (In Russ.)

2. Sysoev Yu.A. Quality assurance of vacuum-arc ion-plasma coatings. Otkrytye informatsionnye i kompyuternye integrirovannye tekhnologii [Open information and computer integrated technologies], 2014, no. 63, pp. 84–90. (In Russ.)

3. Kireev R.M., Yagafarov I.I. Ensuring the accuracy of items when applying ion-plasma coatings. Vestnik UGATU [Vestnik of USATU], 2012, no. 1 (46), pp. 88–93. (In Russ.)

4. Fatkhutdinov R.A. “Functions-processes” in the competitiveness management. Standarty i kachestvo [Standards and quality], 2008, no. 2, pp. 74–78. (In Russ.)

5. Mukhin V.S., Shekhtman S.R. The technical object surface: physics, chemistry, mechanics, nanotechnology of modification. Vestnik UGATU [Vestnik of USATU], 2007, no. 1 (19), vol. 9, pp. 84–91. (In Russ.)

6. Rubin G.Sh., Polyakova M.A. Development of standardization scientific basics. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2014, no. 1, pp. 97–101. (In Russ.)

7. Rubin G.Sh., Gun G.S., Polyakova M.A. Standardization of metalware: features, problems, prospects of development. Izvestiya TulGU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Proceedings of TulSU. Technical sciences], 2014, no. 10, part 2, pp. 27–34. (In Russ.)

8. Rubin G.Sh. Kvalimetriya metiznogo proizvodstva [Qualimetry of metalware production]. Magnitogorsk: FSBEI HPE NMSTU, 2012, 167 p. (In Russ.)

9. Danilova Yu.V., Polyakova M.A., Rubin G.Sh. The search for consensus between customers and manufacturers as an important stage in the development of regulatory documents. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2015, no. 2, pp. 79–84. (In Russ.)

10. Rubin G.Sh. Functional-target analysis of products quality. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2011, no. 2, pp. 29–30. (In Russ.)

11. Rubin G.Sh., Chukin M.V., Gun G.S., Polyakova M.A. Functional-target analysis as a method for structuring the metalware properties and functions. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Chernaya metallurgiya [Izvestiya. Ferrous Metallurgy], 2016, vol. 59, no. 10, pp. 715–719. (In Russ.)

12. Rubin G.Sh., Danilova Yu.V., Polyakova M.A. Functional-target analysis as a method for structuring metalware functions and properties. Report 1. Proizvodstvo prokata [Production of rolled products], 2015, no. 5, pp. 27–31. (In Russ.)

13. Rubin G.Sh., Danilova Yu.V., Polyakova M.A. Functional-target analysis as a method for structuring metalware functions and properties. Report 2. Proizvodstvo prokata [Production of rolled products], 2015, no. 6, pp. 38–43. (In Russ.)

14. Kamalutdinov I.M. Sovershenstvovanie konstruktsii i tekhnologii proizvodstva geofizicheskogo kabelya na osnove funktsionalno-tselevogo analiza kachestva produktsii. Diss. kand. tekhn. nauk [Improving the design and production technology of geophysical cables applying a functional-target analysis of the product quality. PhD thesis]. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2010, 143 p.

15. Muboyadzhyan S.A., Aleksandrov D.A., Gorlov D.S. Nanolayer hardening coatings for the protection of steel and titanium blades of gas turbine engine compressors. Aviatsionnye materialy i tekhnologii [Aviation materials and technologies], 2011, pp. 3–8. (In Russ.)

16. Belous V.Ya., Zhirnov A.D., Lutsenko A.N., Muboyadzhyan S.A. Increasing the corrosion resistance of gas turbine engine compressor steel blades by applying an ion-plasma coating. Aviatsionnye materialy i tekhnologii [Aviation materials and technologies], 2006, pp. 53–60. (In Russ.)

17. Tarasenko Yu. P., Tsareva I.N., Kocherov E.P., Vyazovskaya L.M. Technological features of the formation of polyfunctional nanostructured titanium nitride coatings for aircraft gas turbine engine compressor blades. Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo aerokosmicheskogo universiteta [Vestnik of Samara State Aerospace University], 2012, no. 3 (34), pp. 296–302. (In Russ.)