ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download PDF

Abstract

The paper, devoted to the 85th anniversary of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, analyzes Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University with regard to the ranking of Russian journals. It is stated that in the past 16 years the journal published papers of authors from 28 countries; the editorial board includes well-known scientists from 13 countries. A scientific review of papers issued in 2018 is used as an example to show key areas of the journal, which are important for the world scientific community.

Keywords

Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, ranking, research areas.

Gennady S. Gun – DSc (Eng.), Professor, Adviser to the Rector

Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Alexey G. Korchunov – DSc (Eng.), Professor, Head of the Department of Design and Operation of Metallurgical Machines and Equipment, Vice Rector for International Affairs

Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ORCID 0000-0002-2844-8283

Gennady P. Kornilov – DSc (Eng.), Professor, Head of the Department of Industrial Power Supply

Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ORCID 0000-0002-2451-3850

Sergey N. Kornilov – DSc (Eng.), Professor, Head of the Department of Logistics and Transportation System Management

Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Marina A. Polyakova – DSc (Eng.), Associate Professor, Professor of the Department of Materials Processing Technologies

1. Golik V.I. Dmitrak Yu.V. Prospects of using a combination of mining techniques in the production of non-ferrous metals. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 4–10.

2. Sokolov I.V., Smirnov A.A., Antipin Yu.G., Baranovsky K.V., Nikitin I.V., Rozhkov A.A. Economic feasibility of underground development of small quartz veins. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 4–13.

3. Khomenko O.E., Lyashenko V.I. Improved geomechanical safety in the underground mining of complex structure deposits. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 14–21.

4. Khomenko O.E., Lyashenko V.I. Geodynamic safety when increasing the depth of underground mining of ore deposits. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 4–12.

5. Khazin M.L., Shtykov S.O. Electric mining trucks. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 11–18.

6. Cheban A.Yu., Khrunina N.P., Yakimenko D.V. Enhanced mining and hauling equipment complex to be used together with surface miners. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 40–45.

7. 7 Velikanov V.S., Panfilova O.R., Usov I.G. Analysis of the dipper handle durability. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 13–20.

8. Molmakova M.S., Kozhonov A.K. Method of extracting copper from flotation tailings of gold and copper ore. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 22–28.

9. Chizhevsky V.B., Fadeeva N.V., Gmyzina N.V. Floatability of graphite with hydrocarbons and oxygen containing compounds. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 5–16.

10. Kozhonov A.K., Molmakova M.S., Duyshonbaev N.P. Identifying possible causes of problems in the dewatering of flotation products. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 17–24.

11. Zamotin P.A., Lobanov V.G. Intensification of gold ore grinding process with the help of surfactants and additional ultrasonic. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 25–32.

12. Pankratiev P.V., Kolomoets A.V., Panteleev V.S. Development of the remaining reserves of the Kumak gold deposit (Orenburg region). Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 33–39.

13. Abdrakhmanova R.N., Orekhova N.N., Fischer H.-B., Abdrakhmanov R.N., Nefedjev A.P., Kossov D.Y. Methods of sulfate removal from mining waste waters: overview. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 21–29.

14. Kharchenko A.S. Size related charging patterns dictated by charging conditions when components are fed from the BLT charging hopper to the furnace top. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 46–56.

15. Lipatnikov A.V., Shmelyova A.E., Stepanov E.N., Shnayder D.A. Mathematical modeling and optimization of raw coal consumption in PJSC «MMK». Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 30–38.

16. Sushko T.I., Turishev V.V., Pashneva T.V., Popov S.V. Computer simulation of the shs casting feed in investment casting. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 45–53.

17. Konev S.V., Mikhaylets V.F., Teftelev I.E., Fainshtein A.S. Analysis of the characteristic stress state of the coil flange as a circular plate. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 98–102.

18. Chaykin A.V., Chaykin V.A., Lozov V.S., Kasimgazinov A.D., Karman Yu.V., Bykov P.O. Comparative analisys of the quality indices of the 110G13L steel produced with various inoculants and deoxidizing agents. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 19–25.

19. Poletskov P.P., Denisov S.V., Nikitenko O.A., Gushchina M.S., Stekanov P.A., Understanding the effect of multi-stage heat treatment on the microstructure of cryogenic structural steel. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 29–40.

20. Sidelnikov S.B., Chibisova E.S., Lopatina E.S., Ditkovskaya Yu.D., Bindareva K.A., Lopatin V.A. Study of the technique to produce bimetallic deformed semi-finished products for jewelry chains made from red gold. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 39–44.

21. Mirzaev D.A., Bezik A.S., Sozykin S.A., Makovetskii A.N. Effect of intercritical quench hardening on mechanical properties of 11% CR steel. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 45–49.

22. Dolgushin D.M., Dubsky G.A., Nefedev A.A., Rive V.V., Dolgushina O.V., Kayper A. Effect of pulsed magnetic field on paramagnetic melt during crystallization. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 57–66.

23. Atroshenko S.A. Changes in the characteristics of tool steel after aerothermoacoustic treatment. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 50–56.

24. Egorova L.Yu., Khlebnikova Yu.V., Patselov A.M.,Pilyugin V.P. Structural phase transformations in zirconium pseudo-single crystals subjected to thermal deformation in the bridgeman chamber. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 120–128.

25. Mirzayev D.A., Yakovleva I.L., Tereshchenko N.A., Buldashev I.V., Mirzoev A.A. Thermodynamics, structure and concentration of carbide-free bainite in manganese-silicon steels during its formation. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 26–36.

26. Azimov Kh.Kh., Ganiev I.N., Amonov I.T., Ibrohimov N.F. Effect produced by lithium on the heat capacity and the changing thermodynamic functions of the AZh2.18 aluminium alloy. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 37–44.

27. Norova M.T., Vazirov N.Sh., Ganiev I.N. Effect of cerium, praseodymium and neodymium on the electrochemical properties of the AMg6 aluminium alloy in the NaCL neutral medium. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 41–47.

28. Yakubov U.Sh., Ganiev I.N., Sangov M.M., Ganieva N.I. On the corrosion potential of AlFe5S10 alloy inoculated with alkaline-earth metals in the NaCl medium. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 109–119.

29. Poletskov P.P., Gushchina M.S., Alekseev D.Yu., Emaleeva D.G., Kuznetsova A.S., Nikitenko O.A. Understanding the effect of controlled rolling regimes for pipe steel on the structural condition of hot-deformed austenite. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 67–77.

30. Bobylev A.V., Kozlov A.V., Maksimov S.P., Khaliulin E.V. Understanding the thermal phenomena occuring during pipe bending and rolling. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 87–97.

31. Kolmogorov G.L., E.V. Kuznetsova E.V., Khabarova D. Relaxation of residual stresses and precision of steel pipes. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 103–108.

32. Slavin V.S., Norets A.I., Zhirkin Yu.V. Method for defining drawing force parameters when drawing MF type sections in double gauge rollers in one. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 78–86.

33. Lekhov O.S., Mikhalev A.V., Shevelev M.M., Bilalov D.Kh. Understanding the stress state of the movable platen and the strip in the production of steel sheets on a combined contin-uous casting and rolling line. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 48–53.

34. Zaydes S.A. New surface plastic deformation techniques in the manufacture of machine parts. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 129–139.

35. Popov I.P., Kubareva S.Yu. Autobalanced vibration. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 140–144.

36. Nikolaev A.A., Ivekeev V.S., Lozhkin I.A. Analysis of voltage fall in 380 kV regional electrical power networks of Hatay and Adana provinces, Turkey. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 61–70

37. Mugalimov R.G., Zakirova R.A., Mugalimova A.R., Odintsov K.E. Enhanced energy efficiency and resource saving in the overhauling, retrofitting and disposal of industion motors. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 145–159.

38. Romanov K.V., Motorin A.V., Solomin E.V., Kovalyov A.A., Diachenko I.I., Galeev R.G. Simulating the Peltier thermoelectric module in the electricity generation mode in the ANSYS Workbench environment. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 57–64.