ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This article descibes the results of a study that looked at developing methods for efficient management of specialized infoware contained within the automation systems responsible for the fabrication of bimetallic and metal ceramic units for aerospace industry. Theoretical and experimental research suggests that vacuum diffusion welding provides the best technique for obtaining permanent joints in the fabrication of composite components. The results of the research include the following: A database was created for the materials used in aerospace industry and for the diffusion bonding techniques; a search algorithm was developed applicable to the above database, that is based on set process parameters. A method was developed that helps determine what technique was applied for a particular welded bimetallic component. Using this method one can obtain a report that describes the details of the process applied. To implement the resulting technique a trial unit was designed for fabricat-ing composite components by diffusion welding. The proposed CAD technique was tested by way of developing a process of fabricating metal ceramic components, and namely a turbine rotor of the turbine pump and a body of the laser optical transducer. The developed database technique combined with computer-aided design and process control helps save organisational effort and reduce the lead time for high quality components used in aerospace industry.

Keywords

Computer-aided design, algorithm of building and utilizing a database, using the proposed method.

Sergey I. Ponomarev – Assistant Professor

Siberian State Aerospace University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Sergey P. Eresko – D.Sc. (Eng.), Honoured Inventor of the Russian Federation, Professor

Siberian State Aerospace University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tatiana T. Eresko – D.Sc. (Eng.), Associate Professor

1. Ob utverzhdenii gosudarstvennoj programmy Rossijskoj Federacii «Razvitie promysh-lennosti i povyshenie eyo konkurentosposobnosti»: posta-novlenie Pravitel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii ot 15 aprelya 2014 №328 // Sobr. Zakonodatel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii [On approval of the public programme of the Russian Federation “Development of Industry and Giving It a Competitive Edge”: Decree #328 by the Government of the Russian Federation dated 15 April 2014. Official gazette of the Russian Federation]. 2014, no. 18, Article 2173.

2. Ponomarev S.I., Eresko S.P., Eresko T.T. Improving the fabrication of components for aerospace industry. Vestnik SibGAU [Vestnik of Siberian State Aerospace University]. 2014, vol. 3(55), pp. 114–120.

3. Ponomarev S.I., Eresko S.P., Eresko T.T. Creating an algo-rithm for supporting the fabrication of components for aero-space industry. Sistemy. Metody. Tekhnologii [Systems. Methods. Technology]. Brest State Technical University, 2014, no. 4 (24), pp. 27–32.

4. Ponomarev S.I., Eresko S.P., Eresko T.T. Automated machin-ing of welded components. Mashinostroenie: setevoj el-ektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Mashinostroenie: Online scientific journal]. 2015, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 58–61.

5. Lyushinskiy A.V. Diffuzionnaya svarka raznorodnyh materi-alov: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ucheb. zavedenij [Dif-fusion welding applied to heterogenous materials: Textbook for university students]. Moscow: Akademiya Publishing House, 2006, 208 p.

6. Ponomarev S.I., Eresko S.P., Eresko T.T. Atributivnaya baza dannyh dlya sozdaniya tekhnologicheskih processov polucheniya detalej aehrokosmicheskogo proizvodstva diffuzionnoj svarkoj [Attribute-based database for developing diffusion welding processes for the fabrication of components used in aerospace industry]. Registration certificate no. 2013621572, 2014.

7. Ponomarev S.I., Eresko S.P., Eresko T.T. Ustanovka dlya polucheniya metallokeramicheskih izdelij [A plant for making metal ceramic items]. Patent RF, no. 93722, 2010.

8. Ponomarev S.I., Prokopjev S.V., Eresko S.P., Eresko T.T. Sposob soedineniya zharoprochnogo splava na kobal'tovoj osnove s keramikoj na osnove nitrida kremniya [A method of combining a heat resistant cobalt-base alloy and silicon ni-tride]. Patent RF, no. 2433026, 2011.