ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The formation of a market economy in Russia objectively requires an entirely new approach to the modernization of machine-building enterprises. The competitiveness of modern enterprises can be achieved if marketing, innovative management system forms and techniques, engineering theories of the industrial product development, manufacturing and end-user distribution are effectively implemented and applied. That is why modern logistics is a crucial factor that facilitates the prosperity of a modern industrial innovation enterprise.
This article analyzes the current issues of material process flow at leading Russian automobile industry enterprises. KANBAN and Just-In-Time logistics systems are used to control processes. The article presents the concept of the modernization of storage facilities of "BelZAN" Open Joint Stock Company with the enhancement of material and production relations with "AVTOVAZ" Open Joint Stock Company and "KAMAZ" Open Joint Stock Company. A program for the reconstruction of storage centers of "BelZAN" Open Joint Stock Company, "KAMAZ" Open Joint Stock Company and "AVTOVAZ" Open Joint Stock Company has been developed with a payback estimate of different modernization options. Application methods of different types of storage and cargo handling technologies have been proposed. The article defines the volume of stocks to be placed in new warehouses of "KAMAZ" Open Joint Stock Company and "AVTOVAZ" Open Joint Stock Company and describes in detail the structure of the stock stored. Our proposals have been accepted by the enterprise; the economic payback has been calculated. Thus, the economic evaluation of operation options has been carried out; the ROI period has been calculated for the "KAMAZ" and "AvtoVAZ” logistics centers. Techniques of logistics systems under implementation and methods for their implementation have been specified. The authors describe the main challenges arising from the current system of production supply planning in the framework of the Just-in-Time concept management.
The measures to improve logistics flows at new warehouses of the companies under consideration proposed by the authors appear to be effective and make it possible for the products of these companies to capture a higher market share.

Keywords

Logistics system, demand forecasting, IT technologies, KANBAN, Just-in-Time system, gravity storage, shelf rack systems, KLT standards, cargo handling.

Sabadash Filipp Alekseevich – Postgraduate Student, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Tolmachev Oleg Mikhailovich – Ph.D. (Economics), Associate Professor, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia.
Zapuskalov Nikolay – D.Sc., External Advisor, Australia.
  1. Zakirov D.M., Osipov D.S., Gun I.G., Sabadash A.V., Ovchinnikov S.V., Maistrenko V.V., Mezin I.Yu. Logic of antonyms in the integrated analysis of automobile fastener quality. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2012, no. 4, pp. 57–62.
  2. Gun I.G., Mikhailovsky I.A., Osipov D.S. Kvalimetricheskaya otsenka i povyshenie rezul'tativnosti skvoznoj tekhnologii i sistemy menedzhmenta kachestva proizvodstva sharovykh pal'tsev: monografiya [Qualimetric evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of the cross-cutting technology and quality management system of ball pin production: monograph]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2008.
  3. Rubin G.Sh., Chukin M.V., Gun G.S., Zakirov D.M., Gun I.G. Development of the metalware production qualimetry theory.Chernye metally [Ferrous Metals]. 2012, no. 7, pp. 15–20.
  4. Gun I.G. [et al.]. Kompleksnaya otsenka ehffektivnosti protsessov proizvodstva sharovykh pal'tsev: monografiya [Comprehensive evaluation of the ball pin production efficiency: monograph]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2008.
  5. Gun I.G., Mikhailovsky I.A., Osipov D.S., Salnikov V.V. Comprehensive evaluation of the effectiveness of cross-cutting production technologies using the logic of antonyms: a study of ball pin production. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2005, no. 9, pp. 67–71.
  6. Gun G.S., Rubin G.Sh., Chukin M.V., Gun I.G., Mezin I.U., Korchunov A.G. Metallurgy qualimetry theory design and development. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2003, no. 5, p. 67.
  7. Gun I.G., Mikhailovsky I.A., Osipov D.S., Kutsependik V.I., Salnikov V.V., Gun E.I., Smirnov A.V., Smirnov A.V. Design, modeling, and improvement of automobile ball joint production processes. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2014, no.1 (45), pp. 52–57.
  8. Mikhailovsky I.A., Kutsependik V.I., Gun E.I., Gun I.G., Salnikov V.V. Planetary-rotary rolling process design. Metallurgicheskie protsessy i oborudovanie [Metallurgical Processes and Equipment]. 2014, no. 1 (35), pp. 39–45.
  9. Gun G.S., Chukin M.V., Rubin G.Sh., Mezin I.Yu., Korchunov A.G. Current issues of metalware production qualimetry during the rise of the sixth technological wave. Metallurg [Metallurgist], 2014, no. 4, pp. 92–95.
  10. Chukin M.V., Polyakova M.A., Rubin G.Sh., Koptseva N.V., Gun G.S. Prospects of high-strength fastener production from carbon steels with the ultra-fine grain structure. Kuznechno-shtampovochnoe proizvodstvo. Obrabotka materialov davleniem [Die Forging Production. Metal Forming]. 2014, no. 1, pp. 39–44.
  11. Chukin M.V., Golubchik E.M., Gun G.S., Koptseva N.V., Yefimova Yu.Yu., Chukin D.M., Matushkin A.N. Study of physical and mechanical properties and the structure of high-strength new-generation general-purpose invar alloys. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2014, no. 1 (45), pp. 43–47.
  12. Gun G.S., Mezin I.Yu., Rubin G.Sh., Minaev A.A., Nazaibekov A.E., Dyja H.. Research genesis in the field of steel products quality. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2014, no. 1 (45), pp. 92–96.
  13. Gun G.S. Innovative methods and solutions in materials processing. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2014, no. 4 (48), pp. 99–113.
  14. Gun G.S. Innovative solutions in metal forming. Kachestvo v obrabotke materialov [Quality in materials processing]. 2014, no. 2, pp. 5–26.
  15. Gun G.S., Mezin I.Yu., Korchunov A.G., Chukin M.V., Gun I.G., Rubin G.Sh. Educational research school of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University in product and industrial process quality management. Kachestvo v obrabotke materialov [Quality in materials processing], 2014, no. 1, pp. 5–9. 
  16. Chukin M.V., Korchunov A.G., Gun G.S., Polyakova M.A., Koptseva N.V. Nanodimensional structural part formation in high carbon steel by thermal and deformation processing. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, no. 5 (45), pp. 33–35.
  17. Gun G.S., Chukin M.V., Rubin G.Sh. Metalware production quality management. Metallurgicheskie protsessy i oborudovanie [Metallurgical Processes and Equipment]. 2013, no. 4 (34), pp. 106–111.
  18. Korchunov A.G., Chukin M.V., Gun G.S., Polyakova M.A. Upravlenie kachestvom produktsii v tekhnologiyakh metiznogo proizvodstva [Product Quality Management in Metalware Production Technologies]. Moscow, 2012.
  19. Chukin M.V., Gun G.S., Baryshnikov M.P., Valiev R.Z., Raab G.I. Peculiarities of rheological properties of constructional nanosteels. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2008, no. 1, pp. 24–27.
  20. Belalov Kh.N., Klekovkin A.A., Klekovkina N.A., Gun G.S., Korchunov A.G., Polyakova M.A. Stal'naya provoloka [Steel Wire]. Magnitogorsk, 2011.
  21. Klekovkina N.A., Klekovkin A.A., Nikiforov B.A., Gun G.S., Korchunov A.G., Zyuzin V.I., Kulesha V.A., Saveliev E.V., Belalov Kh.N. Proizvodstvo stal'noj provoloki [Steel Wire Production]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2005.
  22. Gun G.S., Pudov E.A., Ivanova L.B. Optimization of Metal Forming Processes with an Integrated Quality Criterion. Izvestiya vuzov. Chernaya metallurgiya [Bulletin of Higher Educational Institutions. Ferrous Metallurgy]. 1982, no. 8, p. 62.  
  23. Dudin M.N., Liasnikov N.V., Tolmachiov O.M. Corporate Management by Objectives: Potentials and Prospects of Adaptation to the Economy in Transition. Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo oblastnogo universiteta. Seriya: Ehkonomika [Vestnik of Moscow Region State University. Economics series]. 2013, no. 4, pp. 47–54.
  24. Kanban. Available at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanban (no access date).
  25. J. O'Shaughnessy. Competitive Marketing: A Strategic Approach. Transl. from Eng. S.Peterburg: Piter, 2012. 394 p.
  26. Peilin N. Successful Business Plan. From Strategic Goals to a One-Year Action Plan. Moscow: Eksmo, 2011. 452 p.
  27. Savitskaya G.V. Analysis of Economic Activities of an Enterprise. Minsk, 2014. 686 p.
  28. Petrov A.N., Shopenko D.V., Katkalo V.S. (Ed.) Strategicheskij menedzhment [Strategic Management]. S.Peterburg: Piter, 2013. 495 p.